04

Mark take his luggage from check up, still work day but few fans take picture of mark and call his name he smile when he sees his fans. Mark then smile grew wider there his friends jackson, jaebeom and jinyoung waiting him. He say bid goodbye to manager and told that he will go with his friends, his manager nodded and left. Mark hugged three of them, giggle. Jackson as usual being loud there, but they didn't care they missed mark.

"Group hug!!! " say jackson, hug mark tight. "Gosh jackson i can't breath " mark try to escape from the younger hug. Jinyoung and jaebeom just laughed. "Oops sorry hyung. " jackson smile sheepishly. "So should we get going? Your fans are looking at us now " jaebeom say, looking around. "Yea we should go now" mark chuckle.

They all go in to jackson's car. "Where are we going? " jinyoung asked. He have to go home early he worried about yugyeom. "Eat meat" jackson reply. "Been long time i haven't eat korean meat" mark touch his stomach. Jinyoung just looking at window seeing seoul city. While they in car, mark told everything about his solo world tour, mark seem very excited and happy telling it. Jackson, jaebeom and jinyoung enjoyed too. They arrived at the restaurant , jaebeom sat and proudly say "my treat today " jackson and mark cheer up make people around them looked weird at they both, mark and jackson say sorry after that while jinyoung is full of shyness. Jaebeom shake his head. Jinyoung saw that outside begin to dark. "Urm can i take some food for home? " they eyes now focus on jinyoung. Jinyoung rubbed his back of neck. Then jackson face light up. "Oh guys i forgot that jinyoung found someone yesterday night! "

"Really jinyoung? " mark asked.

"Yea and he kinda young and he home alone. I'm worry about him. "

"Wait did you just say 'he! ' ? Jaebeom surprised after drink his coke. "Yes! It is not bad right " jackson squel and shake jb shoulder.

"Yes ofcourse you can jinyoung, just take it and we send you home come on. " mark say, ate last piece of meat.

After done and jaebeom was paying, they send jinyoung home. Jinyoung looked at his wrist watch, 8:00 pm glad he still early sigh in relief.

"I'm promise that i will introduce him to yall okay, bye" jinyoung waving to them and went inside his house. First he enter the house he hear sound of tv. "Yugyeom i'm home! " he hear foot steps come closer. Jinyoung put the foods at table near kitchen. "Jinyoung i'm hungry" the voice was so soft that make jinyoung melt, jinyoung turned and face with yugyeom. "I don't know how to cook" yugyeom looking at his feet and playing with his fingers. Aww so cute jinyoung thought he would squeeze that cheeks. But he control himself for doing that. "Aww sorry, after this before i went to work i cooked for you okay. Here i  bought some food for you" yugyeom immediately sat on chair, his face bright up seeing the food, he was so hungry just eating breakfast and snacks for lunch he found at kitchen cabinet. "You not eat? "

"I already eat with my friends. I go take a shower " jinyoung smiled, ruffling the younger hair and went to his room. Yugyeom bring the food to living room where he want to continue watching his favorite cartoon, adventure time. Yugyeom like to see especially jake the dog it's so cute. He ate all the food, jinyoung went out after finish shower, looked at the younger and the tv showing cartoon show jinyoung smiling. Such a kid. "Yugyeom " he called. Sat beside yugyeom. Yugyeom turned see that jinyoung still with wet hair. The scent of jinyoung make yugyeom move closer to jinyoung, yugyeom loved smell of peaches. Jinyoung just laugh in heart seeing that. "Go wash your plate first. " yugyeom nod and headed to kitchen. Jinyoung watched the cartoon, he rarely watching tv so he didn't know about drama, cartoon or variety show all he know was working. He feel useless having a tv in his house but mark being stubborn he buying and give to jinyoung. Jinyoung smiled watch the cartoon because it's cute. Little things his friends didn't know about him is he like cute thing. After a while yugyeom sat beside him again. "Thank you the food is delicious " jinyoung nodded. "So...." yugyeom turned his face to jinyoung. "Tell me about yourself and why you under the tree crying yesterday ?"  Yugyeom looking at his hand, sighed and begin to tell.

-don't forget to comment and vote. 💚