How you met Kyo Sohma

Every day after school you had karate and you loved doing that. One day you had karate and you saw a boy with orange hair, you never saw him there before so you thought he was new, you went up to him and greeted him. "Hi my name is Y/n L/n, what's your's?" You asked him. His eyes wided and quickly stepped back. You looked at him weird "Stay away from me!" He yelled at you. You where kinda mad at him. "Uh why did you say that to me? I haven't done anything to you!" You yelled him. "It's because you are a girl!" He told you. Okay now you was pissed off. "Is that why? Just because of that? I can beat you." You told him. "Ha! Good joke!" He told you. "And you think you are better?" I asked him. "I can show you that I am." Kyo told you, he got into a fighting pose. "Don't cry when you lose." You told him, you and Kyo started to fight. "Don't you think you should stop them Shihan?" Yuki ask Kazuma, their teacher. "No." Kazuma said. "Why are you teaching a person that isn't a Sohma anyways?" Yuki asked. "Because she wants to learn karate, plus she knows the curse like Tohru does." Kazuma said. You kicked him and makes him fall on the floor. "I win." You told him. "I can't believe I lost to a girl and I lose to Yuki is there anyone that I can beat?" Kyo mumbled, he was mad. "Somewhere out there in the world there is probably someone you could." You told him as you held out your hand to help him up"So your name is Y/n L/n?" Kyo asked you. "Yep, and what is yours?" You asked him, "Kyo Sohma." Kyo said. "Well Kyo Sohma you are one of the toughest opponents I ever fought." You told him with a smile. "Well same with you." Kyo told you as he blushed.
The end.

A/N: Sorry you had to fight Kyo in this, this is the only idea I thought of plus I was in Karate when I was little so yeah.
Well bye bye👋👋