Y/n's Swim suit

You, Torhu, Uotani, Hanajima, Kyo, and Yuki decided to got to the beach on your next break, you didn't have a swim suit, so the girls took you shopping for one. "So what color do you think would go good with Y/n?" Uotani asked "What your favorite color?" Torhu asked you. "f/c." You told them "Okay, all we need to find is a two piece in that color." Hanajima said. "Who said anything about me buying a two piece? I mean a one piece will work!" You told them. "Hon, you are dating Kyo right?" Uotani asked you. "Yes." You told her you knew what she was getting at "But I just have a gut feeling that Kyo wouldn't want me to have a two piece swim suit." You told her. In the end you end up getting a two piece swim suit and it was this:

(But in your favorite color sorry if it is inappropriate)"Kyo will drool over you!" Uotani told you

"Kyo will drool over you!" Uotani told you. "But I feel uncomfortable in this." You told her. "Well you will wear it." Hanajima told you. "Okay." You said. The day you went to the beach came up faster than you expected, everyone was changing into their swimsuits.
Everyone was out on the beach but you. "Y/n come out." Torhu told you, you shook your head. "No!" You said, Kyo and Yuki came over to you guys. "Why isn't Y/n out?" Kyo asked everyone. "Does someone want to see his girlfriend in her swimsuit?" Uotani teased Kyo. "No!" Kyo told her. "I can't believe you." Yuki said. "It's not like that!" Kyo said "Seriously, come on out." Hanajima told you. "F-fine." You said, you came out and Kyo's face was red "Don't you think this looks good on her Kyo?" Uotani asked him. "Y-yes." Kyo said "Come on lets go swimming!" Torhu said, you went to the water and started to swim. "So what do you think of her swimsuit Kyo?" Uotani asked him. "Well um it's nice, but I would like to have her in a one piece." Kyo said. "Why? Because you can't-" Uotani said but got cut off but a group of guys hitting on Y/n. "Hey you look pretty hot in that swimsuit, why do you come and swim with us?" Boy number one said. "Sorry, no I am here with my friends and boyfriend." You told him. "Oh come on! You can have fun without your friends." Boy number two told you. "I told you 'no'!" You told him. "Let me teach this guy a lesson." Kyo said as he was going to walk to her but Uotani stopped him "Watch." Uotani told him. Then in a flash the the group of men had their heads popping out of the sand. "I told you no!" You told him. "S-She buried them." Kyo said. "Yep, she did." Yuki said.

At the end of the day you and Kyo had a talk about never go shopping with Uotani again. 

The end I hope you guys liked this! And sorry I haven't post in awhile I have been busy but I will keep on doing this book don't worry! I hope you guys could understand! vote and comment otherwise peace out!!!