Kyo and Y/N's first kiss

You and Kyo have been dating you hold hands, but that's it can't hug each other because of the curse. But one day you and Kyo kissed and of course he just had to turn into the cat at least you thought. So here is the story of it. It's a nice sunny day you, Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru was walking to school together. Tohru was talking about a movie she saw last night called Beauty and The Beast "I love that movie!" Tohru said. "Really? All it's about an arrogant prince is cursed to live as a terrifying beast until he finds true love. Strangely, his chance comes when he captures an unwary clockmaker, whose place is then taken by his bold and beautiful daughter Belle. Helped by the Beast's similarly enchanted servants, including a clock, a teapot and a candelabra, Belle begins to fall in love with him and so does the beast. It's stupid." Kyo said. "Like your the one to talk." I said teasing him. "My favorite part is when they kiss!" Tohru said. 'A kiss huh?' It's not like me and Kyo will have our first kiss."Y/n." Kyo said. "Yeah?" You said. "Are you alright?" Kyo asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." You said. "You guys go ahead, Y/n and I have to talk." He told Yuki and Tohru. They nodded their heads and walked ahead. "Listen I knew what you was thinking, and I wish we could too." Kyo told you putting a lock of your hair behind your ear. Your face flushed red. "I love you Kyo." You told him. "I love you too Y/n." Kyo told you. Once you started to walk again you fell and Kyo caught you. You expected him to turn into a cat but he didn't. "K-Kyo you aren't a cat!" You told him happy. "Then the curse must been broken!" Kyo said. You two hugged and then Kyo kissed you and which took you by shocked. "Well you got your first kiss." Kyo said.
The end
A/N: sorry for the long update but I finally found an idea for this scene!!!! Yeah I did have writers block, so I am embarrassed about it😳