The First Make Out

It was a Saturday, your parents were going to be gone for the week so it was just you. You was glad at first that you just have the whole house to yourself, but after a while you felt lonely, so you called up Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru to ask if they could come over. Torhu said she couldn't because she had plans with Uotani and Hanajima, Yuki had school council stuff to do, and Kyo was the only one free and of course he would come over. After a while you heard a knock on your door so you ran to it and opened it up and saw Kyo. "So I am here what do you want to do?" He asked you. "Maybe watch a movie?" You said. "Okay." He said you guys guys put in 'Tianic' Kyo wasn't very fond of the movie, but you loved it even though it makes you cry. The ending part came  'I'll never let go…I promise." at that line you started crying into Kyo's shoulder and he hugs you. "Promise me you won't let me go?" You asked him. "Why would I?" He said as he started to kiss you it took you awhile to know what is happening once you did you put your arms around his neck deepen the kiss. He asked for entrance at your bottom lip with his tongue and which you allowed you guys french kiss then broke apart, he put an lock of hair behind your ear as he slowly laid you down on the couch and started to kiss you again your fingers ran through his hair then he gave you kisses on your neck. Then he stopped he didn't wanna take this any farther than it is. "There now you know I won't let you go." Kyo told you. Your face was red "Well I know that because you gave me hickeys!" You told him, you wasn't mad about it you was glad because it showed how much Kyo loved you. "And also thanks for not taking it any farther than that." You told him. His face got red "Well it would be uncomfortabe for the both of us." He told you and you just giggled and kissed him on the cheek. 

The end i didnt know how to writing a story like this but i did my best i hoped you guys liked it! Comment and vote otherwise peace out! ✌