Kyo Sohma's and Y/n L/n 's First Night (not a lemon)

Before I start the story this WILL NOT BE A LEMON STORY so don't get the wrong idea about the title
Kyo was over at your house comforting you because your grandma died last week, your parents were out so it's just you and Kyo. "It's okay Y/n." Kyo told you as he was holding you as you was crying. "I know Kyo." You said as you looked at him with red puffy eyes. "I don't like how your eyes are now." Kyo told you as he wipped away one of your tears. "Thank you for being here." You told him. "I will always be here for you." He told you. "I love you Kyo." You told him. "I love you too." He told you. "Let's watch some movies okay?" Kyo said. "Okay." You said.
You and Kyo went downstairs because you were up in your room to put in movies to watch. Kyo realize the time, it was getting late. "Y/n I should go." Kyo said. "Why?" You asked him. "Because it's almost eight."  Kyo told you. "You can just stay the night." You said. "W-What?!?!" Kyo said. "What's the matter?" You asked him. "You just said I could stay the night, isn't that a little unsafe? Having a boy sleepover at a girl's house?" Kyo said with a red face, you realized what he was getting at and your face was red too. "But I know you won't try anything." You told him. "That's right, I wouldn't." Kyo said. "You can use my phone to call your. Shigure's house." You told him. "Okay." He said.
Kyo calls his house phone and Shigure picks it up. "Hello?" He asked. "Hey Shigure this is Kyo." Kyo told him. "Oh Kyo, where are you?" Shigure asked him. "At Y/n's house." Kyo said. "What are you doing over there?" He asked, Kyo could know he was teasing him. "For reasons, but I just call to tell you that I won't come back tonight, I am staying at Y/n's tonight." Kyo said. "Really? A boy staying over at a girl's house, very unsafe." Shigure said. "It's not like that!!!! Anyways so I won't come back tonight." Kyo said. "Okay, have-" before Shigure could finish his sentence Kyo hung up. "I told Shigure." Kyo told you. "Okay." You said. You kept on watching movies until both of you fell asleep on the couch.

The end
A/N: Sorry if this was bad on other note bye bye 👋👋