☁Y/n Neko

In this story you got turned into a neko by a prank that Shigure was going to play on Hatori by putting something in his drink but you accidently drank it and the next day you woke up with a tail and two cat ears.

You was at Shigure's house taping your foot you was very mad at Shigure, why? Because he turned you into a neko on accident. "I swear it was not met on you! It was a prank for Hatori!" Shigure told you. "That's even worst!!!" Kyo told him. "Why would you do something like that him?!" Yuki asked him. "Just to get a good laugh." Shigure said. "Well I am cutting ties with you Shigure." Hatori told him, "Plus I would know if something was up by you being nice to me."
"So how long will this last?" Kyo asked Hatori. "Maybe we should talk somewhere else, maybe another room." Hatori told the others,  "Y/n stay here."  "Okay?" You said.
The others went to another room. "What is it Hatori?" Kyo asked him. "I got good news and bad news." Hatori said, "Which one do you want to hear first?"
"The good news." Kyo said. "She can turn back in 24 hours." Hatori said. "What is the bad news?" Shigure asked. "Well it is mating season for them." Hatori said. (I dont know if they do but i am just gonna go along with it)  "What is that?" Torhu asked, Yuki whispered it into her ear and she got red. "But if you want her to turn back into normal fast, then Kyo and Y/n…" Hatori said.  "A-Are you serious?" Kyo asked him with a red face. "Or let her wait 24 hours, but she would be in pain, its up to you Kyo." Hatori told him. "Well I can't stand her being in pain, but also I could also let it pass." Kyo said. 
'I am going to be way out of character but I will.' Kyo walks to the door where Y/n is and opened the door.
Once Kyo opened the door Y/n hugged him. "Kyo…I heard everything." You told him, you was blushing but your tail was wagging.
Then Kyo just kissed Y/n but then it got more passionate.
Let's just say you and Kyo had a long night.
The end
A/N: sorry that this sucked, I was trying to make this into a lemon but then i just did a fluff instead I know the picture on top isnt the anime but i just got down with My Hero Academia and my favorite character is Shoto vote and comment otherwise peace out✌