Kyo meets Y/n's Ex

I might have a character from an other anime be your ex okay?  Oh and Kyo might be a tiny Jealous ah who am I kidding he will be jealous
You, Kyo, Yuki, and Torhu was walking to school. "Oh I heard that there's going to be a new student." Torhu said. "Really? Who?" You asked. "I don't know his name, but I know it's a boy!" Torhu said, the three of you got into the classroom and I sat down, "Now today we have a new student, come in." The teacher said. The boy had ash blonde hair and red eyes you stood up as soon as you saw him. "K-Katsuki is that you?" You asked him. "Well, well hi Y/n." He told you. "Since you two know each other why don't you go and sit by her?" The teacher said. "Okay." He said, he walk over to the empty desk next to you, you could feel someone staring at you and you knew who it was 'sh*t how am I suppose to tell Kyo about him?'  You thought to yourself.
bell rang for lunch.
You was going to go to the lunch room but someone pulled you aside and you saw it was Katsuki. "What do you want Katsuki?" You asked him. "Why did you leave me?" He asked you. You looked at him like he was dumb, "It was because you was too violent for me!" You told him. "Well I changed." He told you. "Oh yeah? If you changed then why did you pull me to the side without asking me?!" You asked him. "I knew you wouldn't wanna talk to me if I asked you to." He told you. "Okay, what do you want to talk about?" You asked him. "Give me a second chance." Katsuki said. "Katsuki I-"
"She can't because she already has a boyfriend." You saw Kyo standing there. "Better treat her right." Katsuki told him. "I will treat her better then you can." Kyo told him. Then Katsuki walked away and Kyo turned to you. You laughed nervously. "Care to explain?" He asked you. "He was my ex-boyfriend, he was a little violent so I broke up with him." You told Kyo. "Why would you want to date someone like him?!" He asked you. "Well you don't have to worry, I won't go back to him, because you are the one who I love." You told him as he gave him a little kiss on his cheek.

The end I really hope you guys like it! If you don't know who I used for your ex bf is Katsuki Bakugo Anime: My Hero Academica. Comment vote and peace out! ✌
A/N: I was wondering if I should do a My Hero Academica One Shot book what do you guys think???