Kagura Sohma Vs Y/F Y/L

This is another request from k9abbie12 hope you like it!!!

One day at the dojo you and Kyo were fighting like usual, then the door open and you saw a girl with brown eyes and hair, she went up to Kyo "Is it true Kyo? That you have a girlfriend?" The girl asked. "Yes so leave me alone Kagura!" Kyo told her. "Well where is she? I would like to meet her!" Kagura asked. "I am Kyo's girlfriend, Y/n L/n." You told her. "Okay I challenge you to a duel!" Kagura said. "What? Why?" You asked her. "Because I loved Kyo longer than you have and know him and known him longer!' Kagura told you. "I don't wanna fight you Kagura." You told her. "Well I do! And I won't leave till I do!" Kagura said. You rolled your eyes. "Fine." You said. You and Kagura started fighting. "This is stupid." Yuki said. In the end Kagura wins with her foot on your head. "I win. (Sorry!) Did you see that Kyo my love! I beat her to show how much I love you!" Kagura told Kyo. "I can't believe that you did that Kagura!" Kyo yelled at her mad. "I will get Y/n and see if she's has any broken bones." You heard Kazuma said as he helped you up."See no she might have broken bones because of you!" Kyo yelled getting more mad. "But-" Kagura said, but she got cut off. "Listen I have never loved you and never will because I have a girlfriend now that ain't like you!" Kyo yelled at her (i know it's sounds harsh) "I kinda take that back because the first time we met we did fight, but she didn't punch me like a punching bag like you do!" Kyo yelled at her. Kagura stood there shocked and then left without saying anything. "Y/n treat Kyo well." She told you then walked out.

The end.
Sorry I know that the ending was sad and what Kyo said was a little harsh to Kagura but in the show he really didn't like her. Please forgive me if you don't like it!