A Jealous Kyo Sohma

You and Kyo are going out now but you are also on the student body counsel, so that also means that you also hang out with Yuki, sometimes you would go over to Kyo's house to spend time with him sometimes you would have to go over there to work with Yuki on student body counsel work. Lately you have to be going over there to work with Yuki. One day you knocked on the door and Shigure answered it. "Oh hi Miss Y/n! Who are you here for today?" Shigure asked you. "I need to work with Yuki on something." You told Shigure. You came in "Hi Miss l/n I guess we have some stuff to work on right?" Yuki said. "Yeah." You said. "Tch, I can't believe my girlfriend is working with that damn rat Yuki." Kyo mumbled. "Is someone jealous?" Shigure teased Kyo. "I am not!" Kyo shouted. "You know Y/n loves you and only you Kyo." Tohru told Kyo. "I know." Kyo said, Kyo got up. "Where are you going?" Shigure asked him. "For a walk." Kyo said.
Over at you.
"So I heard you are elected for the next Student Body Counsel President Yuki." You told him. "Yeah." Yuki said. "Lucky, but I am fine being the treasurer." You told Yuki. "Maybe when I become Student Body President you can get a higher place." Yuki said. "No, I just wanna be were I am." You told him. You and Yuki got done with the work and Tohru offered you to stay for supper and which you did. "So I see you and the rat is done with all your work." Kyo said. "Yeah, I am." You said. "I wonder if any homework you got done cat." Yuki said. "What was that?" Kyo said. It ended up Kyo and Yuki fighting and Yuki won. You rushed over to Kyo's side and asked if he was okay. "Why don't you ask that damn rat Yuki." Kyo said. "What?" You asked him. When that was said everything went quiet. "Um...lets go to other room!" Shigure said, as he pushed Yuki and Tohru into another room. "What did you say Kyo?" You asked. "Why don't you care more about Yuki than me?" Kyo said. "Kyo are you jealous of me spending too much time with Yuki?" You asked him. "So what if I am?!" Kyo said blushing. "Kyo, you know you are the only one for me." You told him.

THE END