Kyo and Y/n's First Date

This is a request by k9abbie12 hope you like it😊

You was getting ready for your first Date with Kyo, you was going to the Zoo! You can't wait! It is your first time going there! Over at Shigure house. "So I hear today is your first date with Y/n!" Tohru told Kyo. "W-Who told you!?" Kyo asked Tohru. "Y/n did! So you guys are going to the Zoo?" Tohru said. "Better not let Kagura find out." Shigure told Kyo. "Yeah he's right, remember last time when she found out you had a girlfriend?" Yuki said. Kyo gluped. "Yeah, I remember." Kyo said. "Well I better get going." Kyo said. Little did Kyo know that Kagura was there spying. Over at your house. You heard a knock on the door 'that must be Kyo!' You came running down and saw Kyo there. "Hi Y/n ready?" Kyo asked you. "Yep!" You said. Over at Shigure house again. "Okay they are at the Zoo just need to ruin their date!" Kagura said. "K-Kagura where you there the whole time?" Tohru asked her. "...no..." Kagura said. She ran away. "Yuki we got a code red!" Tohru shouted. Over at Kyo and Y/n. "Look Kyo! A lion!" You exclaimed. "Yeah." Kyo said, he didn't sound happy. "W-What's the matter Kyo?" You asked him. Before Kyo could say anything he got interupted
*Earlier*
"What's the matter?" Yuki asked. "Kagura heard that Y/n and Kyo are going on a date." Tohru told him. "She's gonna ruin the date." Yuki said and Shigure sighed. "Let's go and stop her!" Tohru said. Over at the Zoo with Kagura. "Hehe I can let the monkeys, if I can just take the Zoo Keeper's keys." Kagura thought. "Mister I can't find my mom." A little boy told the Zoo Keeper. "Okay, what does your mother look like?" The Zoo Keeper asked the boy, while he was busy with the little boy Kagura grabbed the keys and let out the monkeys.
Over at Kyo and you. Kyo's phone rang and took it out. "It's Yuki." You said. "Tch what does that damn rat want?" Kyo said annoyed. He picked up the phone. "Hey baka, Kagura heard about your date with Y/n, I bet she's gonna ruin it." Yuki told Kyo. "Is she insane?!" Kyo yelled. "Well she's in love with you, so she must be." Yuki said. "This isn't the time to crack jokes rat boy." Kyo told him. "Tohru and I will try to stop her." Yuki said. "Thanks rat boy." Kyo said. Then hung up. "Is everything okay?" You asked him. "No, Kagura found out about our date." Kyo said. You sighed "What do you think she's gonna do?" You asked, the monkeys cause so much chaos. "That, she probably let the monkeys out, so I think we should get out of here." Kyo said. "But I never-" you got cut off by Kyo. "I don't want you to get hurt! So we are going!" Kyo said as he dragged you out of the Zoo.
Yuki and Tohru was getting the monkeys back in their cage. "Damn it! They left!" Kagura thought then she followed Kyo and Y/n. "Damn it! We lost Kagura!" Yuki said. "Well she's probably following Kyo and Y/n." Tohru said. In the end You and Kyo had to go to different locations to get away from Kagura while Yuki and Tohru trying to stop her. "Caught you Kagura!" Tohru said. "Tohru! Yuki!" Kagura exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "We should be asking you that." Yuki said. "I don't want Kyo to be with her! I love him!" Kagura said. "If you love him, then you would let him be." Tohru said. "Kagura you need to realize that Kyo is in love with Y/n and not you." Yuki said. "But" Kagura said. "You will find someone else." Tohru told her. In the end Tohru amd Yuki stop her and let Kyo and Y/n have fun. "As long as he is happy." Kagura thought.

The end.
I hope this is to your liking k9abbie12!!!