When You Get Drunk

When Kyo walked in his house he saw Y/n laying down on the couch upside down laughing. 'Why is she sitting like that?' Kyo thought. "Oh *hiccup* hi Kyo!" You greeted him. "Uh hi Y/n, are you okay?" He asked you. "*hiccup* Yep, never been better! *hiccup*" You told him. 'Something is up.' Kyo thought, then he looked and saw there were two empty vodka on the table. "Um Y/n?" Kyo asked you. "*hiccup* Yeah?" You asked. "Um why are there two empty vodka bottles on the table?" Kyo asked you. "Are you dumb?*hiccup* I drank them." You told him, Kyo looked at you astonished. 'This frail girl drank two bottles of vodka by herself?!'  "Wait, why are you drinking?" He asked you. "Oh I got promoted to chief editor!" You told him. "Well congratulations." Kyo told you. "Thanks." You told him. "But that's enough alcohol for you." He told you as he grabbed the two empy vodka bottles and the third one that you was going to open. "Hey! *hiccup* Give it back!" You told him. "No, anymore you will pass out drunk." Kyo told you. "Meanie." You told him hiccuping. "Listen I am doing this because I love you." He told you as you was struggling to get the other bottle but since Kyo was taller than you your short arms couldn't get the bottle on the top shelf that only he can reach. You gave up on trying to get the bottle and looked at Kyo and went over to him and put your arms around him "Speaking of love…" You said, but Kyo quickly got out of your grasp. "No, sorry you are drunk and I don't wanna take advantage of you." Kyo told you. "But Kyyooo you took my vodka!" You whined. Kyo was getting a head ache, so he picked you up bridal style took you upstairs and laid you on the bed and covered you up. "Go to sleep!" He told you. "Hey just because I am drunk doesn't-" Then you fell asleep quickly. "I don't wanna her to have liquor or any alcohol again" Kyo said.
The next day Your POV.
I woke up to a massive hang over. "God I am never having another drink again." I said. "You won't because I hid the liquor." Kyo told you handing you some pain killers. "Thanks." You told him. "Yep, because looking after a drunk Y/n is like baby sitting." Kyo told me. "Sorry." You told him.

The end I hope you liked this comment and vote otherwise peace out!!!✌