Kyo Gets Drunk

f/a/s: favorite anime show

You and Kyo graduate high school and are living together Yuki, Haru, and Kyo got invited by Shigure to have a drink with him, so you are just home alone watching your f/a/s until you heard a knock on the door you ran to it opened it up and you saw Hatori and Yuki carrying a drunk Kyo. "Is he drunk?" You asked the boys, they all looked away from you. "It's all my fault, I challenge Kyo to a drinking contest." Shigure told you. "Why I am not suprise?" You said. "He is pretty wasted, so be careful." Hatori told you as he and Yuki handed him over to you. "I will be, thanks guys." You told them, they closed the door. "*hiccup* who *hiccup* are *hiccup* you?" Kyo asked you. "It's me Y/n." You told him. "Oh Y/n!" Kyo exclaimed, but he was looking at the lamp you tried not to laugh. "Lets get you to bed." You said as you carried him upstairs into your bedroom and laid him down on the bed. "Y/n?" Kyo said, more like hiccupped. "Yeah? What is it?" You asked him. "I love you~" He told you. "Kyo you are so cute when you are drunk." You told him, then he pulled you down on the bed and looked at you. "I don't like be calling 'cute'." Kyo told you as he got on top of you. "Kyo you are drunk, get off of me." You told him. "What? No I am not!" He told you. "Yes you are or otherwise you wouldn't be like this." I told him. "You *hiccup* don't like *hiccup* me like *hiccup* this?" He asked you. "Kyo I liked you no matter what you are like, but you just need to get some sleep." You told him as you manage to get him off of you. "F-fine *hiccup* but *hiccup* you only *hiccup* sleep by me *hiccup*." He told you. "Fine." You said. Before you knew it Kyo was knocked out.
"Kyo is going to have one hell of a hang over when he wakes up." You said.
the next day Kyo's POV.
I started to wake up. "Argh, why do I have a headache?" I asked. Then Y/N came in the room. "Looks like you're up." She said. "Yeah, goddamn why does my head hurt and what happen last night?" I asked her. "You really don't remember?" Y/n asked me. "No." I told her. "Well Shigure invited you, Yuki, and Haru out for a drink." She told me. "Oh now I remember, Shigure challenge me to a drinking contest and then let me guess I got drunk?" I asked her. "Yep." She told me as she handed me some pain killers. "Did I say anything stupid?" I asked her. "Well you did think a lamp was me." She told me. Then her face got red "And for the actions you kinda um pulled me to the bed and pinned me down." Y/n said.
My eyes got wide and my face got red.
"You didn't do anything besides that, but that's what happened." She told me.
"I am going to kill Shigure." I said. "But it was cute when you was drunk." She told me.

The end
A/N: Sorry if this sucked. Comment and vote otherwise peace out ✌