Kyo Sohma and The Dance

You, Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru was walking to school one day. "Oh hey! I heard there is going to be a dance!" Tohru said. "Really!? When!?" You asked. "On Friday, Uotani, Hanajima, and I are going!" Tohru said. "Well I have to go, being on the student body counsel." Yuki said. "Well what do you say Kyo? Do you wanna go to the dance?" You asked him. "No, I am busy on that night." Kyo told you. "With what?" You asked him. "Uhh...with homework!" Kyo said. "Oh, okay." You said a little sad. "You know if you have homework you can just do it the next day!" Tohru said. "Yeah she's right!" You agreed. "But this is really, really important homework I have to do!" Kyo said. "Well maybe you can get it done tonight." Yuki said. "Yeah! So will you Kyo?" You asked him with puppy dog eyes, which you know he can't say 'no' to. "Yes, I will." Kyo said. "Really? Thanks Kyo!" You exclaimed. "Y-Yeah no problem." Kyo said.
The day end and at Shigure's house Kyo walked inside and slammed the door. "Thanks a lot guys!" Kyo told Yuki and Tohru "What's the big deal Kyo?" Tohru asked. "What's going on?" Shigure asked looking at the angry Kyo. "Tohru brought up the dance this Friday and Y/n wants to go with me to it!" Kyo said. "And you said yes?" Shigure asked. "I had no choice!" Kyo said. "But why don't you wanna go?" Tohru asked, Kyo looked away embarrassed "because I can't dance." He mumble quietly. "What was that?" Yuki asked. "I can't dance!" He yelled. Yuki tried not to laugh, but Shigure laugh for Yuki. "Yeah, yeah laugh it up all you want." Kyo said. "Have you ever tried dancing Kyo?" Tohru asked. "No, but I just know I can't." Kyo said. "Then what about some dance lessons?" Tohru said. Every day till Friday Kyo has been taking dance lessons.
It's the day of the dance. "I can't wait for tonight!!" You squealed. Kyo looked at you. "Y-yeah me too." Kyo said.
It was time for the dance you wore this

When Kyo saw you he blush. "Y-you loom pretty." Kyo told you "thank you." You told him. You guys got there and you guys dance to 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. He explain everything how he couldn't dance and you just giggled at him. "You look perfect." He told you as he lean in for a kiss.

The end.
Sorry if this was crappy and if you don't like this dress pretend it's a different one otherwise
Bye bye 👋 👋