15. You're a crinimal

"Breach! Breach! Breach!" Sam yells into the comms as flash bombs shoot through the windows

"Breach! Breach! Breach!" Sam yells into the comms as flash bombs shoot through the windows. Steve deflects one with his shield. The other flying towards Mary, she lifts her hand, firing her repulser at it. Another shoots through the window. Bucky looks at his wife then at the bomb. He kicks it towards his brother. Steve quickly covers it with his shield. Smothering the bomb as it goes off.

Mary can hear the Germans speaking when bullets fly through the window closest to Bucky. The husband lifts his mattress, deflecting the fire of bullets. The men on the other side of the door start to break it down. Bucky grabs his small table, throwing it against the door to brace it from impact. Men swing in through the windows. Bucky punches one as Mary blasts the same man, knocking him out.

The solider closer to Steve comes towards him, but the Captain pulls on the rug below his feet slightly. Causing the man to stagger as he rain bullets on Bucky. Mary uses her armor covered arms to block the bullet from her chest. The back door opens behind Steve. The brother reacts in time to dodge the rifle aimed at him. Mary steps over to her brother quickly and kicks the solider in the chest, using her boot to push him further. Bucky runs towards them but Steve stops him.

"Buck, stop!" He exclaims, Bucky twists his arm, "You're gonna kill someone." He points out, but Bucky flips him, causing Steve to fall onto the floor. The husband punches the floorboards beside Steve's head, pulling out a backpack.

"I'm not gonna kill anyone." Bucky replies as he grabs tightly onto his backpack, throwing it out the door far enough to land on the adjacent building. More soldiers come into the room and begin shooting as the three. Bucky grabs his wife, pulling her behind him as he raises his metal arm, blocking the bullets from hurting them. Steve steps around them, holding up his shield for better cover.

Steve moves his shield as he and Bucky walk closer to the men shooting at them. Bucky grabs Steve as throws him with his shield against the man on the small balcony. Mary looks over, seeing one man aiming at her. She quickly ducks from the rain of bullets coming towards her. She spins on the ground, her armored boots giving her a boost as she sweeps the man's legs, causing him to fall onto the ground. The solider lands on the floor as Mary jumps onto her feet. Her jet booted foot placed on the man's chest as she using her repulser to blast at his chest, knocking the solider out.

During Mary's fight, Bucky had slammed a solider into the wall, grabbing a cement block and throwing it at the same solider. Knocking him into the bathroom. The wife gasps as she backs away from the door, Bucky moving her behind him to protect her as three shotgun bullets are used to break down the door's hinges. Bucky punches through the wall, knocking the soldier out. Bucky holds the door as he leaves his now destroyed apartment, using it as his own shield to deflect bullets. He shoves the door away from him, pushing men to the ground as the force of the door knocks them out.

Mary jumps up, hovering in the air as her boots keep her steady in the air. Bucky punches one man to his right in the throat then kicks the guy in the chest in front of them. The wife aides her husband as she shoots her repulsers at some of the soldiers. One manages to shoot up a wire that wraps itself around the wife's neck. Mary grips at the wire around her throat as soldiers come down from the glass roof. Glass shard fall around her as she still struggles to regain her breathing, "J-James." She stutters out enough to gain his attention. He sees the solider with the wire, flipping him onto his back and tossing the rest up at his wife who grabs the wire, loosening it from her throat as more men come down from the ceiling. Mary dodges out of the way, blasting at the soldiers coming up the stairs.