18. Can you move your seat up?

The next day, Steve, Sam, Bucky, Becca and Mary were in an underground parking lot

The next day, Steve, Sam, Bucky, Becca and Mary were in an underground parking lot. The car in front of them was occupied by Mary's very own apprentice, Evelyn Erskine. The British/German girl had been called by her mentor, having pull when she uses her great grandfather's name of Erskine. She managed to get into the compound with the help of Sharon Carter to get the five of them their uniforms out of lock up and back into their hands.

Evelyn chuckles as she steps out of her own rental car, watching Steve do the same from his own car. As she walked over to her trunk, Steve met up with her. "I'm not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." The apprentice teased the Captain. Steve could hear the snickering laughter of his sister in the backseat beside her husband and daughter.

Steve smirked in return as Evelyn opened her trunk, "It's low profile." He replied smoothly.

"That's good, because these things tend to draw a crowd." Evelyn retorts, her trunk filled with Steve's uniform and shield, Sam's wings, Mary's repulser gloves and boots along with her uniform, Becca's uniform and Bucky's.

Mary looked away from her brother and apprentice when Bucky looks up from the backseat at Sam, "Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asks gruffly, Becca snuggled into her mother's arms on the opposite side of Mary.

"No." Sam replied, causing Mary to roll her eyes at her friend.

"Come on, Sammy. Really?" Mary asks.

"He ripped the steering wheel from my car and nearly killed me, no i'm not gonna move my seat up." Sam states.

Mary huffs, then yelps in surprise when Bucky lifts his wife off of the middle seat. He scoots over to where she was sitting and places her on his lap, his arms securing themselves around her protectively, "James." She mutters, pushing his hair behind his ear. The couple earning a loud groan from the man in the front seat.

"You two are sickening." The African American friend states, earning a smirk from the former Hydra assassin knowing he's made the other man uncomfortable.

Mary rolls her eyes at both men in the car, "Would you two stop? I'm trying to listen to what Steve is talking about with Eva." She states, carefully rolling down the window to overhear the conversation.

Steve smiles at the brunette in front of him, recounting the times she's done things for him since they met only a little more than a year ago when Evelyn took over Pietro's recovery. The captain would often make time to see the doctor in her environment. He loved seeing his sister in her element with her apprentice. Her only other apprentice was making his own name for years by then in the medical field as the world's top neurosurgeon. "I owe you again." Steve tells the apprentice.

Evelyn shakes her head, her face heating up sightly, "Again? This is the first thing i've done for you.." She recounts, trying to remember when she did something for Steve before but she can't think of anything.