Meeting Eachother- Part 2

Aaliya's POV

It was 10 now and nobody was here. Just then someone knocked on my door. I quickly glanced at the morror to make sure I looked oky. Before I could even open the door, someone just entered. Its was my sister.

"Di" I screamed

"Aaliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" she screamed.

We hugged for about 3 minutes. Then she complimented me on how i looked and we talked for a little while. Then she finally surprised me.

" How come I didnt know about your rishta for wedding. HUH?  You didnt even call me"

I was blanked out

"Sorry Di. Im not gonna lie or make up any excuse. But how come you are here" i asked

"Ohhh Umm mom told me" she replied.

I was confused at her hesitation but I was soo happy to see her. Then mom came up.

"Chalo dono neeche. Larke wale aagayae"

I dont what happened to me but a a breeze of nervousness ran thru me.

"oho. chalo ji. kuch nahi hoga. mere itni sundar behn pe te koi bhi maar jai" she assured me.

I went with her heading downstairs

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shehry POV

We entered Aaliya's House, Aarti's  old house.

Everyone welcome my parents and everyone welcomed me as I was the Jamai (son in law) of this house.

"Beta jis ka rishta he wo toh dikhai nahi dehra" Aaliya's dad asked

"Bas wo parking kar raha he" dad said

"Acha ji" he replied

Then Aarti came down with Aaliya. Wow Aaliya was looking good. "Hussain toh gaya" I murmered to myself.

"Jiju???" she mouthed as she saw me. She greeted my parents bowing down to their feet. (That was Indian Culture)

Finally Aarti sat her down on a two seater. I motioned for Aarti to come sit next to me. She rolled her eyes and turned away.

Just then Hussain popped up. I couldnt control my laughter!!! :p

Hussain POV

I knocked on the door and walked in letting everybody know I was here. I greeted Aunty and Uncle bowing down to their feet. Uncle stood up and hugged me.

"Hay kina sona munda" Aunty said

I could see a girl with a blue dress on glancing at me. I guess it was Aaliya cuz bhabhi was sitting next to her. After the greetings were done, I backed up and there was no seat for me. I guess Bhai sensed that so he made a comment.

"Aarti arent you sitting in Hussain's seat"

OMG. I was so embarrased.

"oh" she quickly got up. I tried to cover.

"No no its okay."

"oh chal bhet ja" uncle said

I could see she was getting uncomfortable. She scooted to her left and I sat down beside. She scooted away more. 

Aaliya's POV

OMG. The hell was my mom thinking when she said he was a good looking boy. Yaaa rite. I couldnt even see his face properly. After the greetings he backed up. I realized there was no seat for him. I guess jiju realized that too so he made a comment.