Forwarding 2 years in time...

So I fast forwarded the story ahead 2-3 years...So if u didnt read before, Ill summarize what is going on. Aarti and Shehry have a 2 yeard old daughter names Mandira and Aaliya is 3 months into her pregnancy. 

(Masi is mom's sister. Chachi is the kids Dads younger brother's wife. Aaliya would be Aarti's child's Masi but if you look at it from Shehry's side, Aaliya is also Chachi...GET IT???) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AALIYA'S POV:

I finished pouring the last of the tea from the pot into the cups. It was 3:00. I went to the other cabinet and grabbed cake rusk and other biscuits. I carefully set them on the tray. I picked up the tray but just as I was about ot move my foot, I felt something tug on it. I moved my head and sighed.

"Mandira yeh kya kar rahi ho...Masi ko tang..phirse" I said to my 2 year old niece as I placed the tray down as picked her up. 

"You mean Chachi Ko" a familiar voice said. I turned around to see Hussain. I handed Mandira to Hussain and grabbed his office bag and coat. 

"MASI" I protested in his face. I ran up quickly to our room and put down his bag and coat and then went back down into the kitchen. I picked up the tray and went outside into the living room. I placed the tray on the table in the center and handed glasses out to them. 

"Yeh loh maa..apki pheki chaa" I said handing her the glass.

"Aur papa aapki bhi pheki chaa yahan rakh dun?" I asked. He nodded his head still buried in the newspaper. 

"Jiju yeh lo" I said placing his tea in front of him. He lifted his head up from his phone. 

"Thnx" he said.

"Mandira kya dyhaan rakhna" I said as I left to give Di her tea. Mandira was only a baby and you never know what she could do. Before she had burned her hand from tea so we were extra careful from then on. I knocked on Di's door and went inside.

"Yeh lo Di" I said placing her tea on the nightstand near her. Then I left.  

I went downstairs and grabbed my tea and sat down on the dining table with my phone. It was the same phone, the one Hussain had cracked. I finished my tea. so I went to place it in the dishwasher. Then Hussain yelled my name.

"Jaa ke dekho kya chahi hai" Maa said.

"JI" I replied and went upstairs. I saw Mandira playing near the stairs so I picled her up on my way. I entered my room and placed Mandira on the bed where some of her toys were. 

"Meri chai?" he asked.

"Nahi hai' I said.

"Kyun??" he asked

"Araay..Tumhi ne toh kaha tha ke aaj gym ja rahe ho toh chai nahin chahi hai" I protested.

"Ohhh haan...." he said.

I rolled my eyes and went into the closet to fix up the clothing. I placed each shirt carefully and each sari carefully alongside the suits. 

"Aaliya bukh lag rahi hai" Hussain wined.

"OK" I replied. 

There was no response after that. Even though I was confused, I continued fixing the clothes. 

HUSSAIN'S POV:

Acha..bukh lagi hai toh ok...Tumhe toh mai bta tha hun...

I got up placing my laptop aside and slowly crept up behind her. I slip my hand across the empty part she had in her sari and twisted her around. I leaned in on her body making her fall back in the closet as she stood on her feet. I face was so cute,

"Hussain-" she started but I cut her off.

"Hussain chodo..hussain koi dekh lega..hussain yeh woh..Hena..Yeh toh khena hai rite" I said saying the lines for her.

She chuckled.

"Vese agar mein bolun ke mujhe bukh lagi hai, iska mtlb hota hai apni pati dev ke liye kuch khana le ke aou" I said explaining what I meant earlier.

With that said, she pushed me back strongly and fast walked out of the room. I walked back to my laptop as Mandira continued working on the little operation she was doing with her toys. 

AALIYA'S POV:

I finally made something for him to eat and brought it back upstairs. 

I placed it on the nightstand near him and backed away gtting back to my work when I jolted and fell back on the bed, my body inches apart from Hussain. I put a smh face on. 

"Hussain..." I said in a cheeky tone.

"Hmm" he replied lost in my eyes.

"Chodo" I yelled startling him back into reality. 

"Acha suno..mein busy hun khilado na" he begged.

I didnt argue. I sat beside him and placed the plate in my lap. I slowly fed him as he worked on his work. Then he looked up at me. I smiled. He gave me a smirk and then he smiled.

He eyed towards Mandira who was still busy in her toys. I looked at her then back at Hussain. He eyed her motioning for me to leave Mandira back outside. I nodded in dis obeyence. He asked again making a puppy face. I protested no. 

I held my wrist. 

"Hussain NO" I said. 

He stared at me shocked. I laughed and giggled. He tightened his grip on my wrist and pulled me closer causing the tary to fall and kissed me lightly on the cheek. My jaw dropped open. 

I looked at him shyli and then without any secons thought I kissed him back. And ran out the door

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took me hours with distractions to finish this chap but thnx guys..vote and comment and I mite update again