I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!- Chapter 13

Hey Guys. Sorry for the heart breaking news but this is going to be a very short chapter because I wanted to do one more update before engament. So before you all panic Im just letting you know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AALIYA"S POV:

Ugh. I couldnt sleep all nite knwing that tmmrw was our engagment. OMG. Its happening!!!! There was just one thing I wanted to confirm. I didnnt want Hussain to think that this arranged marrige was being forced on me and i really did like him. I just wanted to meet him once more. I looked at the clock. It was 9. I texted Hussain. Meet me at startbucks @11.Then Di called.

"Hello" I replied

"Aaliya." she said

"yea...." I replied

"tell Hussain you love him"

"What!!???" I said

'OMG Aaliya. You have to say this."

"Ok and I will on my own time."

"Nooooo........"

"Di Im gonna tell him today. Im meeting with him."

"U R???"

"yea"

"So you love him"

"yea and...." I said

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW"

"Ok bye. Maybe if u let me shower, I will be able to meet him" I said

"OK BYEEEEEEE" She replied

Then I went into the shower.

HUSSAIN'S POV:

"OHO. Hussain ji. Aaj kamse kam toh late mat karna" I heard

I woke up to see bhai taunting me.

"HAHA. Like you were ever ontime for you wedding." I replied

Then Bhabhi walked in.

"He was on time" she replied.

"Haan haan. Aap toh apne hubby ki side le engi rite" I teased

"ehhh....zyaada hoshaari nahin. Tikh he? Yaad rakhna ke tumari shaadi MERI bhen se ho rahi he. OK" she threatened.

"oho. Sorry Bhabhi" I didnt stop teasing her. "mujhe kya pata tha ke apne husband ke liye itna gussa ho jayengi."

"Hussain--" she said and threw pillows at me. "Abhi bta thi hun"

"Nahi nahin. Sorry" I started running around the room with Bhabhi chasing me. Then she stopped.

"jah ke nhalo" she ordered and left.

Then my phone buzzed. It was aaliya. Meet me at starbucks @ 11.  I smile came upon my face. OHO. I thought.

After shower, I came out and looked at my wardrobe. I took out a black v neck and wore a white blazer over it with black pants. I left the house at 10:30.

AALIYA"S POV:

I came out of the shower. I decided to wear something light because I had to wear heavy later. I took out white laggy sweater without a hood and wore black pants underneath with black converse. I went downstairs to leave when mom stopped me.

"aaliya beta kither chali ho" she asked

I couldnt tell her I wanted to meet Hussain.

"Ummm maa-woh mein sehej ke ghar chali hun thodi dher ke liye" I lied. OMG.

"Kyun" She seemed doubting. I HAD to act casual.

"Woh mene socha usse mil bhi longi aur engagment me invite bhi kar lungi. "

"acha acha kao beta." OMG. She believed me. SORRY MOM. I Just couldnt say the truth.

"Bye" I said and left.

*at starbucks*
I realized that i was a little late like by 10 minutes. I went into starbuck and saw Hussain sitting there. He glanced around and saw me and motioned me to come over. I sat down. Tension arose my body.

"Doh chaar ghante intezaar nahi kar saki huh. Itna handsome hun kya" he teased

I just stay silent. I felt tensed. I needed him to know this and I really wanted to say it.

"Kya hua bolo. Kyun Bulaya he" He asked

OMG. SHUT UP I thought. HAHA lol.

"umm...." I said

I didnt even notice but I started tapping my phone on my hand and my face was expressing so much.

HUSSAIN"S POV:

She looked tensed so I decided to joke.

"Omg...Miss Aaliya...aap toh aise dikh rahi hein jese ke koi exam dena ho" I joked

"haar waqt maazak acha naho hota he" she said

I just shut up. Whoa!! What happen to her.

AARTI POV:
I knew my sister too well. She was probably stuttering rite now. I decided to help. I texted Hussain.

HUSSAIN"S POV:

Then I recieved a text. It was from Bhabhi. SHE WANTS TO SAY I LOVE YOU.. It read. I couldnt help but blush.

"Acha suno. Lets play a game" I said.

"Hussain abhi toh mene kaha ke haar waqt maazak acha nahi lagta" she said

"You know what lets take a walk" I said

We both left starbucks and were now in a park. We were walking. She was still tensed. She didnt even say anything. OMG. I needed to just burst out laughing. We sat down on a bench. The view was so pretty.

"Ok. So about that game" I said

"kya game??" She replied.

I took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it.

"When i gove this to you, you have to read it aloud at once. U cant pre read it. OK"

"baas?? Thats its" she asked

"yep" i replied.

Then I handed her the paper. She opened it and begain reading.

"I LOVE YOU' She 'said' or read out loud.

i stared at her smiling. Waiting for her to realize what she had just done. Then in a shock, she suddenly turned towards me with a amused face.

"You--" she started saying. But I cut her off.

"I LOVE YOU TOO" I said and took her in for a hug.

"You-you tricked me" she said and started play punching me.

AALIYA"S POV:

"hey...I said it was game" I defended.

"heyyy nooo" I did not say that". I said

"Yea you did" '

"Noooooooooooooo I didnt"

"ok toh aab khedo" he said slowly getting close to me.

I smiled. " I love you" I mouthed and walked away from the bench. Then I paused and walked back towards the bench. Hussain was looking else where. I slowly went close to his body and towards his cheek and lay my hand on his shoulder. Then I gave him a light kiss on his cheek and just left. OHHHH.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys....Hope you liked it....I know it was a short chapter. Ill try updating soon. Hopefully I will. Be sure to VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME @jasmeetk420...... Peace Out!!!!

One more thing---pray for the kids in peshawar. As I said, Im not muslim but i feel so bad for those innocent kids...*sigh* when will this change???