Flirts and Failures-Chapter 7

AALIYA"S POV:

I dashed out the store and bumped into somone. I didnt even feel the need to say sorry. I just ran off. I went straight into the store where Di and Jiju were. They were flirting.

"Di"i called

"yea what happen done so early" she asked

"no umm i need your opinion. Hussain cant help" i made an excuse

"ok" she said

We exited the store and walked to the other stores. I guess Di sensed something happened so pulled me aside and asked.

"kya hua". She seemed mad

"nothing" i said and started walking again. She pulled me again and said

"ek or baar puch rahi hun kya hua" she said. this time serioulsy

"he me his friend and he hugged her and i dont know what happened to me and now im not talking to him" i said finally giving in.

"seriously jeoulousy" she said

"yes. now come buy something for me"

We went into a store and looked at several design. I finally found the one fore me. It was mint green and golden bordering. It looked pretty well. We finally were done shopping. After a few minutes of walking around, we finally met up with Jiji and Hussain.

"Chalein" jiju asked.

Then we started walking towards the car. I eyed Di to sit in the back with me. She said no at first but i refused to listen. She finally gave in.

"Ummm Hussain tum aage bhet jao tumare bhaiya ke saath" she said

"tikh he" hussain obeyed.

Jiju smelled something fishy. The whole car ride was quiet. Jiju decided to drop me off first. Di also came. We got off and Jiju and Hussain rode off.

HUSSAIN"S POV:

After Aaliya and Bhabhi got off, the car ride was still quiet. We finally reached home.

"beta dikhau kya karidha he" ami asked. i gave her the bag and told i was tired and went upstairs quickly.

"are beta par--" but i was already upstairs.

I lay down on my bed and thought about the mall. Then bhai walked in. He threw his blazer and the car keys on his bed and sat down on mine.

"kya hua" he said

"kuch nahi" i replied

"kuch toh hai" he said" apne bhai ko nahi batayga"

"bhai..aaliya"

"kua hua aaliya ko"

Then i told him the whole story about how were shopping and then i met Sonia and the hug and how she was mad.

"omg hussain. pagle ho gaya tha kya"

"kyun"

"why would you...and then u probably forgot that Aaliya ever existed rite" bhai said mad

"why???"

"Hussain cmon. If Aaliya had hugged someone else u would feel that way too"

"cmon bhai"

"HUSSAIN. FIX THIS" he said and stormed out the room.

AALIYA"S POV:

As we entered the house, all attention went on Di cuz mom and dad barely get to see her. Finally, someone noticed me.