Facebook and Visits

Hussain POV:

I couldnt concentrate on my work. i could hear my phone telling me to touch it but shehry bhai wasnt letting me. Only 1 more hour till break sain i kept telling myself. Aaliya Aaliya....she was all I could think about. Ugh when would my break come

Aaliya's POV:

Yesterday was a day wasn't it. I couldnt believe the man i was going to be spending my whole life with was chosen already. Really??? Is that how marrige worked. I started getting thoughts about him when a question rose in my mind. DId he have girlfirends??? The thought of him with a another girl burned inside me. It was almost like..... like Jealousy. i opened my laptop and decided to search his facebook. i tried finding him but not one of them was the correct Hussain. I didnt even know his last name. And i was geeting tired of seeing so many different hussains. I thought about where i could get his last name from. Di!!!! i quickly called her.

"haan bhi bol" she said as she picked up.

"no hi, no hello" i said

"sorry. hi jaan kesi he"

"good aap"

"mein tikh hun. bta. kese phone kiya"

"diii wo..." i said being shy

"kya"

"wo mujhe.."

"wooo mujhe kya.."

"Di actually..." finally gaining courage i said "hussain ka facebook name chahi he"

"oho meri bhena.. kya hua. stalker"

"di jaldi do."

"oho meri jaan mtlb hussain ki jaan ko patience nahi hein. apne ashiq ka facebook name chahi he." she teased. "Hussain Asif"

"uhhh okay" i said as i was typing it in.

"kyun chahi he" she asked

"uhhh wo.." i decided to joke with her " aakhir mera mangetar he..."

"oho"

"just kidding di" i said scrolling up and down

Finally i found him. "Bye Di" i said and immedietly hung up.

i clicked on page and was so lost into his profile pic. why was i staring at it. i suddenly came back into reality. i dont know why but i ssaved his picture on my desktop. Then i went out to check his friends. All boys...i found shehry and di...there were a few girls but they werent ratchet... then i noticed this one girl...she was hella hot gotta admit. i dont know why but out of all the girls she made me jealous. I dont know what i was thinking when i sent him a friend request. i realized that i wanted to show that girl that he was mine..not mine but like my parents'/ oh what was i saying. hes not property..ugh forget it. i was so lost.

HUSSAIN POV:

Finally break was here. I quickly went to hangout with Shehry.

"or beta" he greeted.

i just sat down

"number ka kya kiya" he asked

i treid acting clueless"konsa number"

"meri saali ka" he said

"kya kiya?? phone mein he. i said its for emergency. remember" i said

"oh. abhi tak tere dil ko heart attack nahi aaya. Oh acha. uska facebook nahi dekha hoga na" shehry teased

FACEBOOK. why didnt i think of that. i quickly ran onto his computer.

"woo beta. slow down. kya hua"

i ignored him and went onto facebook. just as i was about to search for her, i noticed i had one new notification. it was a friend request from a girl called aaliya!!! I recognized her from her profile pic. OMG> she sent me a request. i quickly accepted. Then i got lost into her profile pic... but shehry snapped me out of it.

"wah. meri saali ne request bheji he" he said

"haan dekhlo. i think she likes me"

"ohohoh. wait up" shehry said "just because someone requests you they like you. That means frikin everyone likes you even guys. and just so you know she is getting married to you by arranged marrige ok." he confirmed

"god chill. mein maajak kar raha tha. Saali ki itni side or bhai ke liye kuch bhi nahi. " he said

i knew he was only joking. Just then bhabhi walked in with lunch.

"Surprise" she said. The smell was sooo goood. i glanced at her picture once again and signed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imma upload again in a bit. Sorry again for the short chapter... BE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!