Engagement Part 1-Chapter 14

Hey Guys. So I've decided to give you guys the engaGment.. So here it goes. Please vote, comment and follow me @jasmeetk420. THANK U.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaliya's POV:

I came home from the park about and hour ago. I had a few minutes before I had to start getting ready. OMG this was happening. Di popped into my room out of nowhere. We hugged.

"Spill" she said

"ok so I didn't know how to say it but he just tricked me into saying it and at the end was like I love you too and omg the hell" I replied

"haha u guys are soo cute.." she said. "anyways what r u wearing. It's time to get ready"

I took out a beautiful dress that I was supposed to wear. It supposedly matched hussains. I decided to save the mint green one I bought because my mom wanted something heavy for me to wear. Then mom popped in.

"Beta jaldi karo. abhi se kapre pena shru kardo..aapke paas ek ghanta he"

"ek ghanta" Di screamed

"relax. I don’t do makeup so I don’t need that much time" I said

"what. U HAVE to do makeup"

"no way u get that" I said. I would put no makeup on.

Mom came and dropped off the dress I was supposed to wear. It was pink and white see through layered above it. It was really heavy. The umbrella part was too wavy and round. I went into the bathroom and came out wearing the dress.

"wow" Di said. Her jaw dropped.

"haha stop staring" I said

Then did a french hair style on my hair. I took out a pair of sandals. Then I slowly walked downstairs carrying my dress.

"waah beta itni sundar lag raho ho. Par abhi chalo. Hum late ho gaye already" Mom said.

I went into the car where dad complimented me. Then we drove off to the palace.

HUSSAIN'S POV:

I was all ready with my tuxedo looking good. I was in the lobby of the palace standing at the entrance. I was waiting for Aaliya. Supposedly, we were supposed to walk in togther and I was at my position but she was late-as usual. Then a car parked itself in the driveway. I saw her parent come out and then Bhabhi came out. Bhabhi opened the other door and out came this beautiful girl. Aaliya. She was so beautiful. My jaw dropped.

AALIYA'S POV:

We finally reached. Di opened the door for me. I stepped out holding my heavy dress. Once I was out I let go of my dress and let it fall. I think I saw Hussain. His jaw dropped. We walked over as his parents came outside. I bowed down to their feet. Then Di made a comment.

"Hussain…aise kya dekhro ho. Mun band karo" She said.

I couldn’t help but laugh. He seemed embarrassed.

"Acha suno sab" his mom said. "Hum andher chalenge. Hussain aur Aaliya jab tumhe bola jayega tum dono saath mein andhar aana. Tikh he."

We nodded. Then everybody left us. Hussain was on his phone.

"Aab toh phone chod do" I said

He put his phone away glancing at me up and down. Then he gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back. Then Jiju came.

"when you hear your names, come in ok" Jiju said

We obeyed. Before he left he made a comment.

"Wow Aaliya. You look amazingly gorgeous" He said

I smiled back. "Thank You" I said.

"You also do not look bad" I said to Jiju.

"Bhai ko comment par mujhe nahi" He teased.

But suddenly our names were called.

"chalo" Jiju said.

I don’t know why but my heart started beating faster and faster. This was scary. We started walking when jiju stopped us.

"aise jau ge" He said. He gave Hussain the look.

Hussain put his arm up so I could lock mine into his. Then Jiju left motioning us to come. We stepped. Everywhere pictures and claps. It was such a loud ceremony. I felt as if we were like celebrities being invaded by paparazzi. I didn't care. All I could think of was "ARE WE REALLY GETTING ENGAGED" .

We kept on walking arm in arm. Di was the happiest. I could see her taking a million pics. I looked around once again to make sure this was not a dream. When we finally reached the stage, Hussain stepped on and held out his hand for me. When he did that, the crowd got more hype. we sat down on a double seater. I didn't know what was to happen next.

The rings arrived. Hussain's dad gave him is. I just sat there frozen.

"Aaliya beta haath aage karo" everyone was saying but I just sat there frozen. Hussain pulled up my mind towards him. His touch made me come back into reality. He put the ring on me applauds started everywhere. Then mom gave me the ring. OMG. The second this ring was on, me and Hussain-we would be--OMG>

Di brought me out of my thoughts and into reality.

"Jaldi kar. Dekhri nahi he humare devar ko kitni be sabri ho rahi he" She teased Hussain.

He looked embarrassed. Hussain held out his hand. I leaned forward to put the ring on his ring finger. I lifted my hand and as I was sliding the ring onto his finger, his hand backed away. Everyone gasped. I didn't have the guts to raise my gaze towards him. I was no nervous? Why had he removed his hand. what happened? Did I do something that upset him?? A breeze of tension ran through me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it….I will update with part 2--I know it was a short chapter but if you want me to update, please comment. BE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME @jasmeetk420. Thank You. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT PLZ