Sorries and more Sorries-Chatper 10

AALIYA"S POV:

Why was Di so mad at me. She was never mad at me like that even when i would do the stupidest thing. What happened. I was so confused. Then it hit me. Di's words flashed back into my mind. "HUSSAIN-NAKED BODY-WRONG". Di was mad on how close we were. Oh that was why. I dont care. I couldnt have her mad at me. She was my Di and I loved her. Anyways, I knew she wasnt really mad. She could never me mad at me. Anyways, she was coming over today in the afternoon. I would talk to her then.

AARTI"S POV:

What did I do? I yelled at Aaliya so bad that she was crying. I felt so guiltty. Sorry Aaliya. I didnt even give her a chance to explain herself. OMG. I had to sort this out. I grabbed my phone and started dialing the number when I realized that I could just talk to her in the afternoon when we met at her house. Besides, I wasnt really mad at her. I just freeked out. I would sort this out. Anyways, I would never be mad at her. How could I? Jaan he woh meri. Meri choti bhen.

HUSSAIN"S POV

OMG. I woudl meet up with Aaliya in the afternoon. OMG. Couldnt wait?!!!!!!!! It would be so romantic because of her falling on me. I would give her smirks that would make her feel and shy and then then she would feel shy and look so cute OMG. Wait what. How could I be so BOLLYWOOD. LOL.

*IN THE AFTERNOON*

AALIYA'S POV:

I wasnt even all that hyped because of Di. But my patience waiting for Di was about to be over. Then I heard greeting start. OMG. I looked like a hot mess. I quickly changed into a traditional salwar kameez that was orange with black outline designs. Damn it was good.

HUSSAIN"S POV:

I stepped into Aaliya's house when everyone started greeting dad. Then Shehry bhai and then me. I sat down next to bhai on a double sofa. Bhabhi went staright into the kitchen. I started searching around for Aaliya. Damn this girl was never in the living room. Its like her room was prison. LOL. Then Shehry bhai murmered something.

"zaada mat dekh. aati hi hogi"

"shut up"

"oho sharma gaya" he teased and looked away as uncle started talking to him. Then all of a sudden she was here. She walked down perfectly in such  a beautiful dress. She went to dad first and bowed down to his feet. Then she came to mom but mom held her midway. "Itni sundar lag rahi he. Naazar na lag jaye"  she said

Then she said Hi to bhai and didnt even glance at me. OK. That was strange. Usually she would smile. Maybe she was shy. AWWWWW. Then she didnt even stay in the living room. She grabbed bhabhi's hand and pulled bhabhi upstairs.

AALIYA"S POV:

I rushed downstairs and did the tradition. U know bowing own to the feet of our elders. I bowed down to Uncle and then aunty but aunty stopped me midway. "Itni sundar lag rahi he. Naazar na lag jaye". she said. AWWW. I felt so loved. Then I said hi to jiju. I didnt even look at Hussain. Sorry Hussain. I guess he was expecting a smile for me. Anyways, I turned back and saw Di. "Di " i said and grabbed her hand pulling her upstairs.

*IN MY ROOM*

  I pulled Di into my room and shut the door behind her. She sat on my bed. When I turned around and face her, she was crying. I was not gonna make this a typical bollywood scene.

"Di" I said in a cheery voice. "c'mon. i know u didnt mean it. I know u love me"

"im sorry" she said "really really sorry"

"Im not mad at you di but if u say sorry once more Ill kick u out of my room" I joked

She laughed. Then we embraced into a hug.

"chal hussain ki cham chi" she joked

"Diiiiiii" I moaned.

Then we settled down. "Im sorry. I just got too protective. I didnt know that u were big now and that i could trust u to make the rite desicions. and I know ur not doing anything wrong" ! She held my hands.

I just laughed. Then I needed advice.

"Di" I said

"what"

"umm...i didnt even give hussain a smile or a hi today. I  think he feels bad."

"trust me Aaliya. Hell forget it. He was already lost into how good u are looking today. And must I say u are looking sexy"

"lol thankd Di"

Hussain's POV:

Me and bhai were just sitting there when Aunty came over and offered an idea.

"Shehry beta. aap ur Hussain upar aaliya or aarti ke paas chale jaye. Yaha baro ke beech bore ho rahe honge hena"

"ji aunty" bhai replied and got up. He looked at me and I got up too. Then we went upstairs.

AALIYA'S POV:

Just then Jiju and Hussain walked in. I gulped seeing Hussain. Jijus eyes went straight on Di holding my hands.

"Ohhh acha. Apni bhen ke haat pakar sakti ho aur mera number aate he toh kuch nahi" he flirted

"haan toh" Di teased

Then she even came in and gave me a kiss. Jiju's jaw dropped.

"Cheating" he said. Then he started playing matchmaker. "aarti vese ye job Hussain ki nahi he" he said. OMG. i knew what he meant. 

"i mean ye abhi jo tumne aaliya ko kiss kiya. Yeh toh Hussain ki job he na" he joked

"ohhhhhh sorry hussain" Di joked.

Between them flirting i gave Hussain a smile and mouthed sorry.

He gave me the Dont worry face and smiled back. Then realzing what joke had been made of him, he just shook his head.  Then Di and Jiju started chanting HUG.

"HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG" THEY CHANTED.

"omg noooo" I said. I could feel it i was blushing. Then Jiju went up to Hussain and forced him to get close to me. I pretending i didnt know. "Cmon hussain" Di and Jiju were saying.   The "HUG HUG HUG" was continuing. Realizing that Hussain was much closer to me I stood up to walk away when a hand held my forearm and pulled me back slowly hugging me from the back like a titanic scene. But i knew something wasnt rte.  I looked the other way and saw that Hussain was standing there so who had hugged me? OMG.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys. Hope you guys enjoyed. Please please VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME @jasmeetk420. IF U WANT ME TO UPDATE FROM THIS CLIFF HANGER...JUST COMMENT BELOW...I WILL UPDATE WHEN I GET ATLEASE 5 COMMENTS....