Sonia--AGAIN Chapter 8

HUSSAIN"S POV:

She shyly ran downstairs. I changed into the shirt she brought me and went downstairs. I couldn't see her anywhere. I just sat down again near bhai.

"oho kya hua upar" shehry murmered

"lets just say mera six pack kam agaya" i replied and blushed

"oho sain" he said.  Just then aunty came out of the kitchen. 

"Suno" she said to uncle. "woh khana ke liye soda woda kuch nahi. Jaara maana de ge plz"

Then dad chimed in.

"A re. aap kyun takliff kar rahe he. Hussain he nah. Woh chala jayega"

"ji uncle." i said trying to impress Aaliya who was just standing in the kitchen doorway.

"Nahi Hussain. tum kese jao ge. Is neighborhood ke raste yaad nahi hein tumhe" uncle said

"Haan toh Aaliya ko saath bhej do na" aunty said.

Yes. This was perfect.

"jao Aaliya beta. " aunty said

"ji mama" she replied and looked above for me to get up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaliya's POV:

OMG. stuck in a car for about an hour with the guy that i wasnt talking too. Ugh. This had to be fun. We exited the door and got into the car. He started driving off. After 5 minutes of silence, Hussain started talking.

"shirt utar du phir se" he joked"six pack dekh ne he"

"oh please. like u have any" i said

"proof chahi he ka" he said willing to take of his shirt

"oh shut up" i said

He laughed. In a few minutes we were at the grocery shop searching for parking.

"HEY!!! i thought u said u didnt know the routes here" i exclaimed

"that was a excuse" he replied. i shook my head.

Entering the shop, we went staright for sodas. He acted manly and didnt even take a cart. 'ill hold it" he said."gosh u women". We thought it would be better to go buy the desert first so went to the cake aisle. OMG. Couldnt believe my eyes.

HUSSAIN"S POV:

OMG. what was she doing here and why at this time. I was so nervous. I tried walking away without her noticing but it was a fail try.

"Hey hussain" SONIA said.

"hey" i replied

I didnt go in for a hug this time. Aaliya was just smiling.

"oh is that ur to be fiance" she questioned. UGH god. why is this happening to me.

"yea. Aaliya this is sonia" my mouth blurted out forecfully. They hugged and then sonia recieved a call. Then she said she had to leave. "shaadi mein invite zaroor karna" she said & left.

"shall we continue" aaliya said and we continued our shopping and headed back home.

*in the car

AALIYA'S POV:

Even after meeting Sonia, I didint feel jealous. I think after the encounter with him being shirtless, I knew he was mine. I sensed that Hussain felt a little awkward.

"So......" he said

"so" i replied

"about Sonia" he said. He looked scared as if i was gonna beat the hell out of him.