Pranks-Brothers V.S Sisters- Chapter 17

*THE NEXT DAY*

AALIYA'S POV:

I was so mad at Hussain. Even tho whatever he said made me emotional and want to cry, I was so furious with this guy. I went downstairs for breakfast. My hair was a mess and I hadnt even changed clothes from yesterday.

"Yeh kya halat bana rakhi he" mom asked.

"maaa abhi nahi" I moaned. "Bukh lagi hai...nashta do na"

Someone placed a plate of cereal in front of me. I recognized the hand but it wasnt Mom's. I looked up following the arm and saw that Di was here. I squinted my eyes confused.

"Di???" I asked

"Haan...mujhe toh notice hi nahi kia" she said.

I quickly ate breakfast an d went upstairs. Then it hit my head. OMG. What if Di asked about yesterday? About how I had lied that Mom called me. OMG. Just as I entered my room, Di came in also. I tried acting casual.

"What's up Di" I said sitting on my bed lazily.

She didnt reply. She walked up to me and sat down.

"Aaliya...sahi sahi baata kal kya hua that"

I tried to deny it.

"Kya hua??" I asked pretending

"Mene Maa se pucha aur maa ne bola ke kal ter ko koi phone nahi aaya tha. Jhoot mat bol na Aaliya" She yelled

I recollected all the thoughts of yesterday and how Hussain told me to get out. Tears filled my eyes. I started crying. Di started to worry.

"Aaliya...Aaliya kya hua.." she asked

"Di....Di" I said and hugged her. I wouldnt let go.

"Kya hua Aaliya?? Kuch bole gi bhi ya nahi" She said

"Di woh--" I stammered. "Di woh-Hussain--Hus--Di"

I burst out even more. Then I got a hold of myself. I narrated everything to her. I told her how Hussain was jealous and how everything was fine up until he brought up Rahul and then he yelled at me and told me to get out. Di seemed so furious.

"Uski itni himat" She said

"Di-" I stopped crying. "Lets get him back" I said with evil in me.

"Yep. Sun aaj aa raha he tumare ghar pe. We'll get him then" she said

"lets plan" I said and we started planning. Yes. He deserves this.. I thought.

HUSSAIN"S POV:

Ugh!!! Mom just gave me the news that we had to go to Aaliya's place today.

"Mom meri tabhet kharab he" I said

"Chup bilkul chup. Jab dekho bahana banate rehte ho. Chup karo aur tayar ho jau. Aaj tumare bahane nahi chalenge" she said and left

I still couldnt go.
Then Bhai came up to me.

"Kya Hua Hussain" he asked. His face told me he knew something was wring.

"Bhai..." I said and narrted the whole thing about how I made Aaliya cry and told her to get out.

"Pagle insaan. You told her to get out!!!??!?" he said. "Are you stupid."

"Bhai ur not helping..."

"Acha wah pe nahi jayega toh Aaliya ke mami papa faltu sawal karenge aur phir teri toh gayi. Maybe Aaliya unko bata degi. Tu nahi jaanta meri saali ko"