Phone Calls and Phone Falls-- Chapter 4

2 weeks later...

Aaliya POV:

Hussain accepted my request. Obviouosly he would. I decided to follow him on twitter also. I was logging out of fb when a recieved a call from a strange number. i didnt pick up becuase i didnt know who it was. I was just signing in on twiiter when i recieved another phone call from the ame number. I didnt pick up again. I followed him on twiiter and logged out. The phone rang once again with the same number. OMG who was it? by now i knew it was some stalker. I picked up the hunger games to continue on reading it when the phone rang again. UGh the hell was up with this person..

Hussain POV:

I was so bored. i was just staring out the window. Then i realzied no one home yet. I could call aaliya. and i hadnt talked to her for two days. I picked up my phone and dialed her number. I was so exited. She didnt pick up. So i called again. And again. and again. she didnt pick up. i decided to go out into the park away few blocks away for better network.

Aaliya POV:

The phone kept on ringing and ringing. i obvouily wouldnt be able to read here so i decided to head to the park a few minutes away. I decided to leave my phone here so i would be stalked but i realized that i would get calls from family especially mom. so i just took it.

Upon reaching the park, i sat down on a bench and opened the book when my phone rand again. I declined it this time. But it rang one more time.

Hussain POV:

I reached the park and started walking around.. i called aaliya once again and this time i heard a declination. i thought it was probably by accident so i called once more.

Aaliya's POV:

I was so fustrated this time. I decided to see who it was. I picked up the call but didnt say hello.

"hello aaliya?" i heard a voice

"how do u know my mi name" i questioned.

"umm aaliya..."the voice said

"yea..." i said

"its hussain" he said.

"HUSSAIN!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!" i screamed and stood up in shock. I noticed everybody around me started thinking im weird so i started walking in the other direction.

"What. how did you get my number" i said

"long story. actually i asked shehry bhai and he gave it to me"

"thats not long story btw" i said" but wait. youve been calling all this time"

"yea. hey why didnt you pick up"

"umm i dont know maybe because i didnt know who it was or who was STALKING me" i said.

"oh sorry.. i just wanted to talk"

"about???"

"us"

"us????" i questioned.

I was so confused that i bumped into someone.

HUSSAIN POV:

I was so into talking to her, i bumped into someone. Her phone dropped and she screamed.

I quickly bent down to pick it up and she also bent down and our heads collided. i picked up her phone. she couldnt see me cuz her head was hurting and her eys were closed. but i recognized her. It was aaliya.

"Aaliya.." i said

I guess she recognized her name cuz she quickly looked up.

"HUSSAIN" SHE SCREAMED