Jeene Laga Hoon...

AALIYA'S POV:

I felt so bad for spilling tea on Hussain. I didnt even mean it. OMG...I had to say sorry...I went downstairs into the ktchen and kept on looking at Hussain. He didnt even look up once. I felt more guilty that I had ruined his day and embarrased him.

I went back into my room and closed the door behind me and went straight into washroom.

HUSSAIN'S POV:

I could tell Aaliya was looking at me from the kitchen. I was messing with her. I knew she felt bad. I decided to mess with her. I went into the kitchen asking for water. I actually was thirsty.

"Umm pani milega" I asked

"Zaroor beta. Aaliya ja je pani de do" her mom said

"Ji maa" her angelic voice said

She came and handed me a cup of water. She didn't bother looking up at me. She didn't pick her gaze to me. I smirked. She handed me the glass. On purpose I put my grip on her hand. I saw her shiver. It seemed like my touch gave her goosebumps. Why??? She stood there while I drank the water and handed the glass back to her. She didn't even look up at me once throughout the whole time. Then I thought of making her feel guilty. I didn't know what to do but just then I guess God was on my side

"Beta ye tum are pant par ye daag kya hai" her mom asked

I could see her gulp.

"Aunty woh chy girgayi thi" I said

"A re beta. Kuch Jaada gharam nahi thi" she asked

"Thi aunty. Par koi baat nahi. Jal gaya toh jal gaya. Aab kya kar sakte" I said trying to make Aaliya realize what she had done.
He gulped. She seemed nervous. Haha.

"Beta par--" she started but I cut her off.

"Koi baat nahi aunty." I said. "
Then my phone rang. I excused myself and exited the room.

AALIYA'S POV:
I was in the kitchen when Hussain came asking for water. I don't why I got nervous. Mom told me to give him water. I handed him the glass but his grip went in my hand. I shivered. I waited while he finished his water. He handed the cup back to me. I received it without meeting eyes with him. Then I heard mom talk and it was not what I wanted to hear.

She asked Hussain about why his pant was wet and he said because of a spilling of tea and I felt even more guilty Cuz he kept on glancing at me. Their conversation made me so uncomfortable. Thank god he excused himself to receive a phone call. I felt my to match churn and my insides burn. I fled to my room.

I was sitting in my room with the door shut when someone knocked. I wasn't in the mood of getting up. I didn't even get up. Then that person knocked again. This time after knocking, he just walked in. HUSSAIN!!!
I stood up and sat straight on my bed. He didn't say anything. He just walked towards me closing the door behind him and took a seat Besides me. I scooted back. He had a grin on his face as if he was purposely making me uncomfortable. I looked the other way. As much as I wanted to look at him, I couldn't gain the courage.

Then he lifted his hand and placed it on my chin and brought my head back so it would face him. I finally looked at him and gulped several times. He sensed my nervousness but continued what he was doing. He let go of my chin and picked up my hand. Then he spoke.

"What??!?!" He asked as if he was clueless

"Uhh" I said. I didn't know how to respond.

"Kya?!?! Seeda seeda bolo na"

I remained silent.

Without saying anything, he held on to my wrists not letting me be free.

"Hussain. He kya kar rahe ho." I said