IOI (part 1)

IOI's reaction to meeting you for the first time.

Nayeong

The first time you saw each other you got hypnotized with her beauty but you couldn't feel any reaction from her, except that she was staring at you without blinking

The first time you saw each other you got hypnotized with her beauty but you couldn't feel any reaction from her, except that she was staring at you without blinking. You kinda freaked out thinking she was going to slap you or something and avoided her eyes.

A while later she came to you and gave you a paper, still no expression, then left.

"You're cute. I would like to get to know you. Call me x"

That's what the note said, along with her phone number. Let me tell you you called her right away as you got home.

                                   Chungha

You had been hired to be a dancer for a K-pop idol, and, even though you had no idea who the idol was you were extremely excited about this oportunity

You got to the dance studio where the practices would be hold and sat on the floor, watching other dances do the choreography when an angel entered the room.

She scanned around and smiled seeing the dancers so envolved.

You knew who she was then. It was Chungha! You really couldn't believe how lucky you were.

You were staring at her in awe when she looked at you. She smiled and came closer. You stood up inmediately and bowed at her.

"Hi. You must be Y/N" she said with a sweet smile and you could only nod, fearing your words wouldn't come out. "I hope you're ready for this job. I saw some of your youtube videos and I had to get you"

"You saw my videos?" Your cheeks were bright red by then and she giggled at your embarrassment.

"Yes, you shouldn't be shy. They're amazing" she said and you thanked her.

She asked you to dance alongside her to one of her songs and from that moment on, you only became closer and closer.

                                   Sejeong