Joy x Reader

Back againnnnn with another Red Velvet shot. This time it's Joy's turn 🙏🏼

 This time it's Joy's turn 🙏🏼

Y/N's pov

It's been another day without her. Another day that she's on tour and I'm left alone back home.

I'm getting so sick of this. I know it's not her fault, but I'm starting to think she doesn't really mind not being with me.

And I do. I do mind. I wanna be with her, but she chooses her job over me constantly, and I'm not going to get in between. I told her once that I wouldn't make her choose. Mostly because I knew if I made her choose she would choose her job.

I know she loves me, but she also loves her work, and she can't just let everything go because of me. I wouldn't want her to do that anyway.

It still hurts like hell. To know that you're not the first option... I've always felt like I wasn't enough for her, at all. And I knew one day she would find someone that she really is meant to be with.

She might be my person, but I know I'm not hers.

And today is the day I finally let her go.

I'm leaving. Yes. I'm leaving while she's on tour, because I'm a coward, and because I know if she sees me trying to do it she'd want to stop me and my weak self would give up and stay.

I pushed my bags towards the door and sat down at the couch, writting a letter to my girlfriend, who no longer will be it after I walk through that door.

My lovely Sooyoung:

I hope everything is good and you had a great time on tour. I know you're going to find this letter and you'll get worried but please don't.

I left. I left town and I'm not coming back. I know this is going to hurt you but don't look for me.

We both know this wasn't working as much as we wanted to think otherwise. Some people are just not meant to be.

I've been thinking about this for a long time now. I tried to let you know but you refused to listen because deep down you knew I was right, somehow you still didn't want me to leave. I guess you've gotten used to my company by now.

But sadly that's all I was. Someone who kept you company.

And as much as I love you and I loved being with you, I need to think about me now. I need to love me first, because I loved you more and that really hurt.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to wait for you to tell you, but I felt like I couldn't do it if you were there, and I had to.

Have a great life. I'll always love you, you will always be my first love, and will be really important for me.

I hope to keep seeing you on my TV and to keep listening to your voice. I'll miss your craziness and your mess around me.

I'll miss loving you. But I'll have someone else to love now. Myself.

Joy, hwaiting! 🖤

I wiped my tear strained cheeks and abruptly stood up, hurrying towards the door and out of our house. Now you house. Out of our life together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 years later...

(3rd person's POV)

"Yah you little bug, come here!" Sooyoung shouted chasing after her one year old son, who had just learnt to walk and was driving her insane.

She heard giggles in the bathroom and ran over there knowing her son was probably up to no good.

"Found you" she whispered, watching her son play with her makeup and getting dangerously close to the toilet. "Oh hell no" she said then sprinted towards the kid, who, surprised to see her, dropped one of her brushes into the toilet, splashing water over his own face.

"No!" Sooyoung grabbed him and they both fell onto the now wet floor, the little one laughing histerically making his mom smile in adoration.

"Why did you have to be just like me? Do you know how much trouble you're going to cause?" She asked him, to which the little one just replied sticking his finger in her nose. "Ouch! You hurt me" Sooyoung fake cried, making the baby giggle again. "You don't care do you? Ahh seriously you're an evil baby" she narrowed her eyes at her son then stood up, carrying him around.

She walked towards the kitchen then gently dropped him in his high chair, grabbing his food and feeding him.

The TV was playing in the blackground when she heard a familiar name.

"Oh, there you are" she said with a smile, looking at the TV. The smile on her face showed how proud she was of that person. "That's my boy" she whispered softly. They were talking about him on the news and Sooyoung got so into it she forgot to feed her son, making the baby upset.

The little one tried to grab the bowl of food, making it slip out of Sooyoung's hand and into the floor.

She groaned and looked away from the TV to find yet another mess by her kid.

She let out a breath and crouched down, wiping the food with a towel.

She would ocasionally look back at the TV but he wasn't there anymore.

She smiled sadly, holding her son and carrying him back to his room to take a nap.

She heard the familiar noise of keys and apparently so did her son, because soon enough he was kicking his legs, running towards the door to great his dad.

"Where's my little one?" He bent down to the kids level and held him up in the air, spinning around.

Sooyoung watched with a sweet smile. Her husband and son adored each other. Sometimes she felt like an outsider, but then her husband walked towards her and circled her free arm around her waist, making her join in a family hug while he kissed her lips.

Later that nigh, she laid in bed, eyes wide open and brain working at its max.

I hope you're happy now, Y/N. You look happy on TV. I hope your family is okay too. I miss you. I love you. Forever.

She repeated the words in her head. The same words she had repeated since the day he walked out of her life. Hoping that one day, they could be reunited.

————————-

it was about time i make a sad one right? hehee

oh well, next is part 3 of the Irene Shot and i'm exciteeddddd. Are you?

Thanks and enjoy, see u soon 🖤