Chungha x reader

This is part 2 of my Chungha oneshot. Enjoy!

I was seating at the table, nervously waiting while my leg bounced up and down every second.

I can't believe I'm actually about to have a date with a beautiful girl I could've never dreamt of having a date with.

What if she ends up falling in love with me? Will we get married? Move together? Have children? Oh my god okay I have to stop.

She hasn't even shown up yet... maybe she won't do it at all.

I looked at my phone to see that it was almost 10 minutes past the time.

"Well that's okay... I mean she is a celebrity she has too many things to do" I whispered to myself to try and calm down.

"I'm so sorry I made you wait" I heard her voice and looked up, seeing an angel. A real life angel.

She was wearing a tight white dress and her hair fell effortlessly perfect over her back. Gosh she's so damn beautiful.

I smiled and stood up to greet her with a hug.

"Don't worry I guess you were busy" I said and she let out a shy chuckle.

"Not really... I fell asleep watching a movie" she said sitting down in front of me and I laughed, thinking that could've been me too.

"I feel you" We both smiled at each other and my heart did a flip.

We talked and laughed during the whole dinner.

Two weeks ago I met her for the first time and now, after talking non stop every single day, here we were, finally reunited as if we had known each other our entire lifes.

I felt in peace. I felt at home. She feels like home.

"I can't believe you didn't remember me the first time. I think it was the first time I actually felt heartbroken" She pouted and she looked so cute I just wanted to squish her cheeks and kiss her.

"That was really sad, but to be honest I can't remember anything about my childhood" I said and she opened her eyes wide. "Seriously, I feel like my whole childhood was a mess and my brain decided to delete it all" I laughed it off and she did too. "But I'll never forget you again, I can promise you that." I looked at her, no longer smiling, and I could see in her eyes that she believed me.

"You shouldn't go around making promises like that" She said and stood up, both getting ready to leave.

"I only make promises when I'm sure I'm gonna keep them" I said and nudged her in the arm, lightly pushing her.

"Yah!" She whined and I laughed at her cuteness. "But who knows... what if you had an accident and suddenly lose all your memories? What then?" She stood on her tiptoes to make her seem taller and crossed her arms over her chest, a curious look on her face and her lips on a pout.

I really want to kiss them.

"Yah don't jinx me! If one day that happens I will blame you" I pointed a finger her way and she grabbed it, putting it away and laughing at me.

"You won't because you won't remember meee!" She sand and started walking backwards, her arms wide open and a huge smile on her face.

"You're so cute" I said out loud then cover my mouth when I realized it.

"Huh?" She said and stopped in her tracks, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Fuck it" I mumbled then walked closer to her. "I said you're cute" I blankly said and she stared at me, red growing in her cheeks slowly. "I like you, and you're cute, and beautiful inside and out, and why do you think I'm in a date with you? That's clearly because I'm interested in having more than friendship with you and bec-"

I was cut short when I felt a pair of lips on mine, kissing me, and when I realized it I nearly passed out.

Luckily I reacted on time and held her closer to me by her waist, deepening the kiss and making her let out a little groan.

She was killing me.

When we needed some air we separated our lips, resting our foreheads together and breathing harshly.

"Woah that was... wow" I said and she giggled, pecking my lips one more time then taking a step back.

"Exactly what I was thinking" She said and looked down embarrassed, the corner of her lips tugged up in a little smile and a smiled at her cuteness.

I walked closer to her again and held her face in my hands, making her look at me again.

"If I ask you to be my girlfriend would you say yes?" I asked her and her smile got bigger, as well as her rosie cheeks.

"Where's the fun if I told you? Try ask me" She answered with a smile and a raised brow.

"Well then... will you, Kim Chungha, make me the happiest girl on earth and be my girlfriend?" I asked her with a pout.

She smiled again and held my cheeks together, making me look like a fish.

"I sure will" she said then kissed me even harder than before.

I can't believe this. KIM CHUNGHA is my girlfriend can you hear me? She's my girlfriend she actually likes me!

My brain won't stop screaming since this evening and even though it's been hours and I'm now in bed trying to sleep, my brain won't calm down, it's hyper but I don't blame it.

Who could?

KIM CHUNGHA IS MY GIRLFRIEND!

———————————

hope you enjoyed part 2! As you can see Chungha is my favourite favourite and I had to let you know.

I know I said that I would do an Iz*one oneshot then posted Blackpink but the Iz*one is coming next, I just forgot I said I would post it so sorry, coming soon!

Make your requestssss and enjoy my stories. Thanks for reading and see you soon x