Jisoo x reader

(Male reader)

Y/N's pov

Wow. They really are amazing.

I was watching Blackpink rehearsals for tonight's show but my eyes were only focused on one of them. My girlfriend, the beauty of beauties, Kim Jisoo.

She knew I was watching and I knew she was moving extra slow just to tease me, especially on the sexy parts. I wanted to jump on that stage and kiss her senseless, but their manager would kill me, and I don't wanna die yet, not when I'm dating this girl.

After rehearsals were done I ran towards the group while they were having some water and chatting in a corner.

"Hey girls" I waved at them and they waved back, all excited and with smiles on their faces. All of them except...

"Yah, what are you doing here?" My girlfriend stood up and walked my way, trying to scare me. "I thought you had to be in Jeju?" She asked and crossed her arms around her chest.

I would've been scared if I didn't know better but I knew my girlfriend and I knew she wasn't gonna make it easy.

"Oh come on, just say you missed me already" I wiggled my eyebrows and circled my arms around her waist, pulling her flesh against mine.

She furrowed her brows and tried to push me away, making me laugh at her cuteness when she failed.

"You're not gonna give me a kiss?" I puckered my lips and she pinched them with her fingers, making me hiss in pain. "Pleaaaase" I begged with my best puppy dog eyes.

A couple of "awws" were heard behind us and Jisoo looked back at her members, glaring at them, which made them shut up inmediately. My girlfriend sure is scary when she wants to, but it also turns me on most of the time, like now.

I kissed her cheek while she was looking the other way and she quickly looked back at me, hitting my chest with flushed cheeks.

Everyone around us was now staring at us and we could feel the awkwardness. That's probably why Jisoo grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the changing room as fast as she could.

Once in she pushed me against the door and stepped back.

"Why did you lie to me?" She asked and I could see she was really upset.

"What? I didn't lie to you baby" I said and tried to get to her again, but she walked backwards again.

"You told me you were in Jeju when I called you this morning" She said and sat down on the couch, not facing me, which made me smile. She looks so cute when she tries to be mad at me.

I slowly walked to her and sat down next to her, her back facing me.

"That's because I was in Jeju" I said and she huffed, still not looking at me. I moved closer to her and rested my chin on her shoulder, my breath hitting her skin and I could see goosebumps all over her neck. "I came back right after that call. I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you" I finished and she turned around, my arms holding her waist, keeping her close to me.

"I wanna know when you're coming. I was sad because I thought you would star there for days and I wouldn't be able to see you" she pouted and I melted, pulling her to me and hugging her tightly, which I hadn't done yet since I arrived.

She let me hug her this time and hugged me back, kissing my neck softly.

"I'm going to take you out tonight, is that okay?" I asked her once we broke the hug and she nodded, coming back to my arms and not letting go. "So... are you gonna say that you missed me now or do I have to wait some more?" I teased and she bit my neck in answer, making me gasp.

"You're so annoying" she said but I could hear the smile on her face.

"But you love me" I said back and felt her nodding against my neck.

After a few minutes we heard a knock on the door and a loud voice came through.

"YOU BETTER BE DECENT CAUSE WE'RE COMING IN" Lisa's voice yelled and soon enough, the 3 girls barged into the changing room, making Jisoo roll her eyes.

"What do you want, can't you leave us alone for a minute? Ughh seriously" Jisoo spat out and the girls laughed, I followed, pocking my girlfriend's nose making her scrunch up her face.

"Don't be a grumpy grandma, we've got pizza!" Chaeyoung showed the bag she was holding and sat down next to me on the couch, putting out the box of pizza along with some drinks. "Let's eat!" She shouted and started with her first slice.

This girl and her food are a crazy combo.

I smiled and picked one slice, offering to Jisoo, who took a bite smiling back at me.

"Ugh, you're disgustingly cute, I hate you both" Jennie said while munchin on her own slice, looking at the both of us with jelously.

I chuckled and ruffled her hair, making her whine cutely.

"Yah, don't touch" Jisoo slapped my hand playfully and I smiled, holding her face and kissing her while she was still trying to swallow a bite of pizza. "YAH!" She screamed and I laughed even harder, making the other girls look at us amused.

"So Y/N, are you coming for dinner with us tonight?" Lisa asked me and I was about to answer when Jisoo decided to do it for me.

"Nu-huh, Y/N is only mine tonight, and don't try to tag along because I will kill." She said and hugged my side protectively.

"Are you having some sexy time tonight?" Jennie asked with a teasing smile. "If you do please go somewhere else. Last time I couldn't sleep because your bed kept hitting the wall." She added and Jisoo and I both hid our faces in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry but if you're jealous because you don't have a boyfriend that's not my problem." Jisoo stood up with a smile and held my hand, pulling me up with her. "Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go fuck my boyfriend in MY room" she added winking at Jennie. "And some other places I rather not tell you."

—————————-

Well hello.

I'm so used to refer to Y/N as "you" and not "I" on the reactions shots that I was doing that during the second half of this shot when I had done the first one using "I" since it's "Y/N's pov" I had to reread and change it all it was really annoying

Anyway see you tomorrow with a new one that I haven't written yet... oops

Enjoy and thanks x