Irene x reader (part 2)

Now you'll get Y/N's side of the story

Y/N's POV

First I felt a little bump in my bed, then my face was being pampered with little kisses and I softly smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

"Hey little butterfly" I lift my daughter and sat her on top of me, giving back all those kisses she had given me.

She would wake me up everyday to go to school. She loves school, can you believe it? Life is so easy when you're a kid.

"Excited for another day at school?" I asked and she smiled the brightest smile yet. "Should I be jealous that you love miss Irene more than you love me?" I fake pouted and she held my cheeks, caressing them.

"No daddy, I will always love you more than anyone else." She said seriously and I chuckled. Way too cute. "But if you met miss Irene you would love her too" she added and puckered her lips, jumping off me and running out of the room. "Breakfast!!!" She shouted on the way to the kitchen and I smiled, following her there.

It is true that I've never met this miss Irene, but my work and the school have pretty much the same times and I haven't had the opportunity, I will soon, hopefully. I wanna know how great this teacher is for my daughter to love her so much.

I sighed and like everyday, my head travelled to 5 years ago...

(Flashback again)

"You're going to leave town and leave my daughter alone. We'll give this kis for adoption and you won't talk about it ever again, as if it didn't happen. My daughter will be sent away and you won't try to find her, because if we find out you have, we'll have you killed. Understand?" Joohyun's mom looked at me with eyes full of hate, probably just like mine.

I scoffed. "It's my baby too! At least let me keep it!" I argued and she took a step forwards.

"This baby will go to a family who you will never know and grow up with parents which won't be yours. And now leave, before I get you kill right now!" She shouted and I recoiled.

I couldn't do much. We all know by now money can make everything possible, the more money, the more power, and I have nothing, I am nothing.

I walked away but the moment I got home, I knew who to call.

.............

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Luna asked me and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Yes. It's the only way I can be wth my baby" I said and she held my hand.

"But you have no money Y/N, how will you take care of them?" She asked me and I swalloed hard. That's the question I tried to answer everyday and try to convince myself that what a baby needs is to be with their parents, at least one of them.

"I'll do anything, I'll find a job a get them food and clothes, everything. We'll be fine." I rushed out and she looked at me worried.

"Listen here" she squeezed my hand. "I'll help you but what about you two stay at our house the first months, while you make enough money to get your own house and food, and Minho and I can look after her while you work" she said and I raised my head, eyes almost popping out of my face.

"Are you serious? Would you do that for me? For us?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. A tear made its way down my face and I hugged Luna with all the strengh I could, enough not to choke her though.

"You're an angel! I will always be thankful for you" I said, tears freely falling down now.

Luna was one of my mom's old friends from school. When my mom died she and I would call each other a lot and she treated me like her own child ever since.

Her and her husband, Kang Minho, agreed to my plan.

They would pretend to be a couple whose kids have already left home and have 'too much love to give' still, so they'll 'adopt' my baby then travel back home woth them, where I will be waiting.

I was scared as hell but our plan worked, and my baby girl was soon, and forever, with me.

(End of flashback)

"Hey you, where do you think you're going?" I asked my daughter when she started running towards the school gate.

She turned around then smiled, running back to me and jumping into my embrace.

"Sorry daddy!" She said then gave me a kiss, running back to school.

I smiled and got in my car once she was in, driving to my car.

A few hours later I was ready to pick her up, waiting outside my car, when I saw her little face getting excited when she saw me.

She waved at me and I furrowed my eyebrows. Why isn't she running to me like she always does?

I gestured for her to come and she ran towards me, jumping for me to cach her and I hugged her, kissing her and making her laugh and squeal in my arms.

Once her laughing stopped I put her down and she held my hand, dragging me towards the school gate.

"Daddy! Miss Irene wants to talk to you, come on!" She said excitedly and I chuckled softly.

"Has my angel gotten in any trouble?" I asked, knowing she would never, and she shook her head eagerly.

"No way daddy, but miss Irene was really weird today, she looked really sad..." she pouted looking back at me.

I frowned, wondering what could've possibly happen and why she wanted to talk to me.

"Well, let's find out I guess..." I said and followed my daughter, who cheekily hung her back in my own shoulder when she was hugging me. I laughed at the realisation.

"It's here" she pointed to the closed door and softly knocked.

"Come in" I heard that voice and my whole body froze.

I opened the door, a bit too harshly, and then there she was.

Bae Joohyun. My Joohyun. My first love. My baby's mom.

"Y/N" she whispered and stood up, looking at me with probably the same face she was looking at me with.

"Joohyun..." I whispered back, tears rolling down both of our faces.

We found her.

——————————

Ta-daaaaaa

Just to say that the book request is still open. Once one of the girls gets like... 7 to 10 coments, that would be the chosen one and I'll let you know. Update: Right now Chungha and Minju have 3 votes each, IU has one and the rest have none.

Enjoy this part 2 andddddd i think i should've waited to include this in the book requests because I don't know about you, but i would love to know how it continues lol

See you soon, enjoy! x