Nayeon x Reader

(Y/N's POV)

(Y/N's POV)

Since I moved to Korea I've been waiting for snow. That snow you see happening in every drama and that probably everybody want to experience.

Today was that day.

I finished my work and stepped out of my office building. I had seen the snow from my window and couldn't wait to be in it, so once outside, I simply looked up at the sky and watched it fall.

Some of it landed on my face and I smile in content.

I sighed, slowly walking towards a bench. People around me were rushing; some of them probably going home, some other just trying to find a place to hide from the snow, some just running away from it.

And then there was me. I was just sitting and enjoying everything I could take.

"Ugh seriously?!" I hear a feminine voice shout and I looked at the person, seeing her struggling with her heels.

I stood up and skipped towards her.

"Need help?" I offered a hand and the girl looked up at me. I could see her cheeks quickly turning pink.

"Oh it's nothing..." she said. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Doesn't look like nothing to me."

"My heel got stuck" She pouted and took my hand so I could help her.

I pulled her up and her foot came out of the heel, which stayed stuck between the tiles.

"Sorry" I apologize then lifted her up, carrying her to the bench and sitting her down.

"Yah!" She whined and I chuckled.

"Be right back"

I ran back to the shoe and carefully grabbed it, finally getting in out of there.

I walked back to her and she sighed with relief.

"Thank you" she blushed again and took the shoe from my hands. "Today has just been terrible" she added sadly.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"But I don't know you..." she hesitated while looking at me up and down.

"Well, my name is Y/N" I offered her my hand to shake and she took it with a little smile.

"Nayeon" she simply said.