IOI (part 2)

Yeonjung

She was looking at you. You could feel it, her eyes burning holes through your back.

So you turned around and indeed, there she was looking at you.

"What are you doing?" She said and you gulped.

She had caught you watching her singing from outside of her window. It was a little creepy you had to admit it, but you were walking by and heard an amazing voice, you had to try to find it. And when you did you stayed put while listening.

Yo were so concentrated that you didn't even notice when she turned around and saw you down there.

"Eh? I... nothing I was, listening to you...?" You didn't sound sure and she looked at you as if she feared you. "No, I'm sorry I don't wanna scare you I just... I was walking by and heard your voice and it was beautiful so I stopped... sorry if it bothers you.. I'll just leave" you stuttered and turned around again, ready to leave.

But she stopped you.

"Wait" she said and you stop, still not looking at her. "Do you sing?" She asked and you turned around surprised.

"What?" You said and she raised her eyebrows questioning you. "Oh no" you laughed "I don't sing, I'm terrible at it."

She smiled and nodded slowly.

"I could teach you if you want... we could sing together one day" she answered and you smiled widely. Had you found a new best friend? Yes you definitely had.

                                   Yoojung

"And this is my little sister, so watch out Y/N" Your new classmate said to you

"And this is my little sister, so watch out Y/N" Your new classmate said to you. You had been assigned a project in pairs and you were paired with him.

You went to his house and there she was. The most beautiful girl, you couldn't believe she was even human.

"I'm Yoojung, my brother forgot the most important part of an introduction" she said and extended her hand for you to take.