Iz*one (Maknae Line)

Part 2 and now it's time for the younger girlsss. I felt kind of weird writing about the babies Yujin and Wonyoung so sorry if it's cringy lol THEY'RE BABIES I CAN'T.

                                      Minju

- Your dream girlfriend. Spoils you so much and always showers you with love. Never have you ever questioned her love for you.

- Such a cutie, would ask you for hugs when she sees your working just because she feels like she hasn't spend enough time with you, even though you've only been on your laptop for half an hour.

- McDonalds fans. You would order it every week at least once or twice, you can't have enough of it and you both would feed each other some fries while just looking at each other with adoration.

- She wants to be the big spoon and tries to every other night, ending in her giving up because you're bigger than her and she doesn't feel comfortable like that. You would turn around and find her pouting so you just kiss her pout away and a sweet smile replaces it.

-would make you smile when your sad just with her animal impersonating. Such a cute silly baby.

- Clumsy af, pretty much has to be careful even when she breathes. She would give you a heart attack one of these days.

                                         Nako

- Her smile was the first thing you saw when you first met her and it shone so bright that you just got stuck in place staring at her

- Her smile was the first thing you saw when you first met her and it shone so bright that you just got stuck in place staring at her. Then you saw her dimples and you fell in love.

- Would make you carry her back home after your dates because she's too tired to walk. You don't mind it tho, she's just too cute to say no.

- Whispers in your ear when you're with other people just to make you blush and get embarrassed in front of them.

- Can't be mad at her because you would see a tiny little thing coming towards you with heavy steps and a sad face and you just can't handle the cuteness.