ITZY x reader

PLEEEEEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END. Thank youuuuu now here we go!

Itzy as your girlfriends

Yeji

- She would look at you with those eyes and you'll br right under her spell in no time

- You'd say yes to everything she asks. She doesn't even need to ask.

- you would beg her to make aeygo and she'll obey woth a sigh, just to make you happy.

- You would poke her dimples whenever she smiles, which will make her smile bigger.

- lots of cuddling under the blankets when you're with the rest of the members.

- not a big fan of pda, so whenever you kiss her or hold her hand in public she would turn bright pink and become so shy you'll die with her cuteness.

- love to dance with her at night in your room, it's like a routine that you strictely follow when you're together.

- loves to have control over you. Completely 🌚

- would pout whenever she sees something you like and wants you to buy it for her. You, of course, would do it and then she'll compensate you with some kisses and hugs.

- Looks distant in public but is the bigger cuddler when you're alone. She would climb in your lap even when you're eating because she misses "not being able" to do it when you're with more people.

-snuggles impossibly closser to you when you go to bed. Sometimes you wonder how she can breath when her whole face is stuck in your neck. But you find it cute anyways.

                                            Lia

- A baby who wants to protect you of everything

- She said she knows what it feels like to have everybody talking bad about you and would defend you whenever someone attacks you just for being with her.