47. terms and conditions

❝𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴❞

𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

STEFAN GRUNTED, SLUMPING AGAINST THE DOORWAY OF THE BOARDING HOUSE AND CLUTCHING HIS ARM IN PAIN.

It took only a moment for someone to come to the door, most likely hearing his painful breaths as he approached. His heart stuttered when he saw Rosemary standing in the doorway, her eyes wide with concern.

"Stefan? What happened to you?"

He shook his head, forcing a breath between clenched teeth. "Where's Damon?"

She narrows her eyes at him. "He's out. What happened?"

"Tyler," He stuttered, eyes going wide as a shot of pain went up his arm. "Tyler bit me."

Rosemary immediately reached for his arm, yanking back his shirt sleeve unforgivingly. Her eyes widened and she cursed him silently under her breath. "You're an idiot, Stefan. What were you even doing to get yourself bit by a werewolf?"

He shakes his head stubbornly. "Elena,"

Uncaring of his current deadly predicament, she hit him upside the head. He groaned, eyeing her wildly. "What the hell was that for, Rosemary?"

"Are you stupid?" She grit the words out through her irritation. "Look what's happened to you, Stefan. You got attacked by a werewolf trying to pull a back up plan out of your ass to save Elena. Why can't you accept it?"

"Because I love her," Stefan stubbornly shakes his head, his eyes sad as he looks at his once-best friend. "Ro, you can't tell me you wouldn't die to save Damon."

"I already have once, Stefan," Her voice hardened, and he winced apologetically. "I did everything I could to save my husband from the woman you brought in our home, and all three of us ended up dead. Why don't you understand, Stefan? Why can't you see that you're in the exact same place you were in 1864?"

"Elena isn't Katherine. You know that, Rosemary."

"It has nothing to do with her at this point, and everything to do with how far you've fallen. It's just like it was in 1864, and you know it," She grabs his arm again, her manicured fingernails digging into his marred skin. "At this point, this is your one chance at redemption."

"I know you know about the cure, Ro, you saved Rose."

She gives him a disappointed look that makes his heart drop. "There's no point, Stefan. You're already dead."

He lets out a shaky sigh, looking at her hopelessly. "Ro, please. I'll do anything, just help me. Please."

"You're not getting it, Stefan," She bites out, her irritation flaring. "It's not me you'll owe, it's Klaus, and I don't think he's going to be very giving if you stop this ritual from happening."