What is real

Ruby POV

I sit on some old boxes, trying to forget what I saw. Why would John do this? Why would he kill these people? I know they were bad guys, but that doesn't mean they had to die. Why would he do this?

Weiss and Yang finally get here. They can't know about the murders. I need to distract them. I walk up to Weiss.

Me: It's okay Weiss, she explained the whole thing, you se she doesn't actually have a bow, she has kitty ears and their actually kind of cute.

She walks past me and towards Blake. Blake looks up at Weiss, then stands on her feet.

Blake: Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was with-
Weiss: Stop. Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you? Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this. And in that twelve hours, I've decided... I don't care.
Blake: You don't care?
Weiss: You said you're not one of them anymore, right?
Blake: No, I haven't been since
Weiss: Ah-tut-tut. I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you come to your teammates. And not some...

She looks at the monkey Faunus, Sun.

Weiss: Someone else.
Blake:... Of course.

Just a little bit longer.

Me: Yeah, Team RWBY is back together! Hehe, now, uh, l-let's go-
Yang: Oh my Oum!!!

She saw. Weiss turns around and stares in shock.

Weiss: What happened?!
Me: ... John happened.
Yang: John?!
Weiss: But... why would he do this?!
Blake: That's exactly what I want to know.

She's angry. I understand why. Her fellow Faunus were murdered.
We walk towards the crates where John is hiding. She rounds a corner and we see John curled up in a corner and... crying?

Blake ignores this though.

Blake: YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!

Then she lifts him up by the collar and punches him in the face.

He responds by tackling Blake to the ground and attacks her

John POV

I sit in the pill box, wishing I could go back to Remnant, when four Germans enter.

G#1: SIE BEZAHLEN FÜR DAS, WAS SIE GATEN HABEN!!!

Then he grabs me by the collar and punches me in the face. I turn around and tackle to the ground. Then I punch him in the face repeatedly.

One of his friends tries to pin me to the wall, but I manage to push him off of me with my foot. One of them puts their hand on my shoulders. I spin around and wrap my hands around his neck. I don't have my guns, so this is the only thing I can do.

G#2: Ich bin es... es ist... Ruby...

What? How does he know Ruby? What has he done with her?!

These questions are never asked, since three more Germans arrive and slam me against the wall, blacking out my vision and causing my ears to ring again.

Alex POV

We get to the source of the noise. When we get to the space in between the crates, we see team RWBY fighting... John?! He starts to choke out Ruby, so we intervene. We slam John against the wall, then pin him to it. Then he starts spazzing out.

Me: John, what the hell is wrong with you?!?!
John: Get off of me you damn Jerries!!!

We let go of him, and he falls to the ground. Did he just call us "Jerries"? I thought that was a British term for a... oh no. No, no, no.

Alex: John! Calm down!

He opens his eyes. For a brief moment, their filled with fear. Then it's quickly replaced with confusion.

John: What... what the hell? Wha-... what happened?

He looks over at team RWBY.

John: Bloody hell, what happened to them?!

Richard and I look at each other. Then I look back at John.

Me: You did, John.

He looks like he's about to enter a mental breakdown. But he never does, because Blake and Yang pin him to the wall.

Ruby POV

I catch my breath from John's attempt to choke me. I look over and see Yang and Blake pin him to the wall, ready to beat the crap out of him. But Weiss and I want to hear his side of the story first, so we decide to stop them.

We never do, though. Becaus the moment our hands make contact with them, our vision goes white and our ears start to ring.