chapter thirty one

Jensen

"Uhm can I say what I need to say really quickly and then uhm you can say what you'd like." He nodded, walking closer to me. His eyes were watching mine, looking for any clues as to what I was going to say next. I took a deep, shaky breath before starting.

"I went to my dads after our fight. I needed to get advice and I didn't know where else to go. But that's not really what I wanted to tell you, uhm," My voice was so shaky and I felt the tears forming in my eyes, "Harry, what you said, while it wasn't in the best way, it's true. When you asked me to go on tour with you, I got scared. You asked me to leave everything I've ever known and travel the world with someone who came into my life only months ago. So I did what I always do when I'm scared, I put up walls and find reasons to avoid it. I thought that my dad and Reese needed me to survive when I think I was leaning more on them than anything. You were right, I put up a front that I'm tough and fearless when underneath, I'm just scared."

     I stopped, trying to gather my thoughts again. Harry didn't say anything, waiting for me to finish. Tears were spilling down my cheeks as I wiped them away.

     "With all that being said, Harry, this relationship is the best thing to ever happen to me. And that's exciting but also terrifying for me. Loving you as much as I do means I have something to lose. And when I get scared or worried, I push people away. I pushed you away and I'm so sorry for that night. I love you so much Harry that it hurts. You make me feel fearless and amazing and extraordinary. You make me laugh like no one I've ever met before. You hold my hand when things get tough. You know me better than anyone I've ever known. I don't want to live my life without you anymore."

     Tears kept streaming down my face and I noticed a few slipping down Harry's cheeks as well.

     "I want to go on tour with you. I want to support you and as much as it scares me, I want to get on that stage and sing with you. Because I love you Harry Edward Styles, more than I've loved anyone in my life."

     Harry walked over to me, placing his hands on either side of my face, crashing his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his snaked their way around my waist. Salty tears were spilling from both our cheeks, mixing with our lips.

     "Jensen, I'm so sorry for what I said to you. I never should have raised my voice and I never should have said the things I did. I know your family is your priority and that you want to be there for them, but I also know that you need to do things for yourself sometimes too. I love you so much, J. And for the record, you are the most strong and bad ass woman I've ever met in my life."

     I kissed his lips again. He wiped away my tears with the pads of his thumbs, his smile so wide. I gave him one back, one of my true Jensen smiles. He picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed, connecting our lips once more.

     I pulled his shirt over his head as he did the same with mine, unhooking my bra in the same motion. We both stripped off our pants, our kisses becoming more needy and sloppy. He reached over me into the drawer of the nightstand before grabbing a condom and rolling it on. We were both frantic, wanting nothing more than to be closer to each other.

     He entered me, his pace quick and deep. I screamed his name as he did mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair. Profanities left my lips with each thrust before I couldn't hold it in anymore, letting go. He reached his high shortly after. We were both dripping in sweat, smiling at each other like idiots.

     "I love you Jensen." Harry was still hovering over me, kissing my lips after he said it.

     "I love you too, Harry." He kissed my forehead before climbing off the bed to remove the condom. He climbed back into bed as I rolled over to him. He wrapped his arm around me, planting a kiss to the top of my head.

     "Harry?" I lifted my head to look into his green eyes.

     "Yeah baby?" He looked down at me as I gave him a small smile.

     "Thanks for coming into the bar 30 minutes before we closed many months ago. You've changed my life in so many ways." I traced the outlines of his tattoos as I said the words. He smiled at me, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

     "You've changed mine too love. I'm so excited to travel the world with you." He intertwined our fingers over his stomach. I chuckled lightly.

     I was both excited and scared to travel the world with Harry, to take on a new adventure, but I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else. I felt Harry's breathing even out and I smiled to myself, wondering just how I could have gotten so lucky. Harry truly was the most amazing and selfless person I have ever known. I almost wondered if my mom had sent him my way because she knew I needed this. She always had a way of making things work out.

     I fell asleep in the arms of the man I loved more than anyone in the world and I couldn't wait for the tour.

//////////

awwww one more chapter guys. i am actually going to finish a book!! i'm so excited.