The Mall Rats

Vee's POV:
El was outside pacing around waiting for Mike to come over. El came inside and dialed someone's number. "Is everything okay?" Hopper asked El while eating cereal "yes" El replied and went into her room.

"Is El okay?" I asked Hopper "mhm" Hopper replied. "Where's Mike?" I asked "at home, where he's supposed to be" Hopper replied.

El came out of her room looking upset and mad. "You good?" Hopper asked El, El didn't respond and went into her room slamming the door behind her. Hopper was smiling for some reason.

Time Skip
El came out of her room and grabbed my hand "We're going to Max's" she says and we head to Max's.

Max was doing a trick on a board but failed, and it rolls in front of El. El picked up the board, and she brings it to Max. "Hi" El said "hi?" Max replied "can we talk?" El asked and Max nods.

Me and El were in Max's room, Max and El were talking about boys while I was looking outside. "You are going to stop answering his phone calls, as far as your concern he doesn't exist" Max said to El "doesn't exist?" El asked. "Mike treated you like garbage. Give him the taste of his medicine" Max replied "give him the medicine" El said now understanding. "Mhm and if he doesn't fix this or explain himself." Max said "dump his ass" Max finished

Max grabbed mine and El's hand. "Where are we going?" I ask "to have fun. There's more to life than dumb boys you know?" Max replied "You give great advice Max" I said "I don't really give "great" advice but thanks" Max said smiling at me.

Time Skip
Me, El, and Max arrived at a building with a lot of people. "So, what do you think?" Max asks me and El "too many people" I start "against the rules" El finished "seriously?" Max asks "You guys have superpowers what's the worst that could happen?" Max asks smiling.

Me, El, and Max were walking around the mall "so" Max starts "What should we do first? You've never been shopping before, have you?" Max asked, me and El shake our heads no. "Well then I guess we'll have to try everything, ooh come on" Max says grabbing mine and El's hand then she runs with us.

Me, El, and Max went into the gap. El was looking at a shirt on a small white thing. "Do you like the shirt?" Max asked El "how do I know.... what I like?" El asked Max "You just try things on. Until you find something that feels like you." Max replied "like me?" El asked. "Yeah not Hopper, not Mike, you" Max replied and El smiled.

El and I tried on really weird outfits while Max tried on different sunglasses. El found a colorful romper that she liked. Overall we were having a lot of fun.

Me and El tried on heels but laughed because we both fell. Some girls looked at us and rolled their eyes, but we just laughed.

Me, El, and Max hid behind a wall while El used her powers and exploded the drink on the girls that rolled their eyes at us.

Me, El, and Max walked into "Scoops Ahoy" and ordered some sugary Icy stuff that was in a cone. "Alright (your favorite ice cream), vanilla with extra sprinkles, and strawberry." The scoops guy said "thanks" me, El, and Max said "Wait a second are you guys even aloud to be here" the scooping guy asked. Me, El, and Max ran out of Scoops Ahoy laughing.

We got outside the Mall, El and Max traded ice cream. "Okay well why don't we just split it" me, El, and Max looked over and saw Mike, Lucas, and Will.

We all walked over to them. "Isn't this a pleasant suprise" Max said sarcastically looking at them. Mike dropped his bike when he looked at El "What are you doing here?" Mike asked El sternly "shopping" El said simply. "This is her new style what do you think?" Max said smirking at Mike "What's wrong with you, you know she's not supposed to be here" Mike replied. "What is she your pet?" Max asked "Yeah, am I your pet" El said looking at Mike "what, no!?" Mike exclaimed "then why treat me like garbage?" El asked "what?" Mike asked "You said nana was sick" El said "she is, she is sick" Mike said looking for backup "y-yeah she's sick she's actually super sick that why we're here actually" Lucas said backing Mike up. "Yeah, yeah we're not shopping for us but for her" Mike said "for nana" Lucas said "also were here to get El a gift it's just we couldn't find anything that suited you and I only have like $3.50 cents so it's super hard" Mike said "super hard, i-its expensive" Lucas said.

"You lie, why do you lie?" El asked waiting for an answer. Me, El, and Max looked at the bus pulling up. El turned around and walked up to Mike. "I dump your ass" El said, while Max had a shocked look on her face. Max and El went on the bus but they left me behind.

"Hey they left Vee here, can we bring her back to your house Mike?" Will said "sure" Mike said smiling at me, I smiled back and got on the back of Will's bike.