E Pluribus Unum pt 1

Vee's POV:
We all got up and went to where Will was, the lights were flickering and I held Mike's hand, he held my hand back.

Will touched the back of his neck "he's back" he said scared/worried.

Little time skip

Eleven burst down the door to one of the rooms, we all saw a creature that was above Nancy.

"Jesus!" Mike exclaimed "what the f-" Max got cut off as the creature roared and I covered my ears, Eleven used her powers and threw the creature threw the window.

We ran outside of the hospital and saw the creature melting and going into one of the storm drains.

Time skip (next day)

I was sitting in El's room looking for the flayed, I wiped my nose for what seemed like the 100th time today.

Mike's POV:

"It can't be good for them to be in there this long" I said worried "Mike you need to relax" Max exclaimed at me. "What if she gets brain damage or something?" I said.

"What about Vee, also is that even a real thing?" Lucas said eating Cocoa Puffs "no it's not. Mike doesn't even know what he's saying, also what about Vee?" Max said.

"Mike said he doesn't love El anymore" Lucas said "Lucas are you kidding me!?" I exclaim, and he widened his eyes knowing he wasn't supposed to say anything. "What the hell Mike!?" Max exclaimed upset.

Little time skip

"Can you guys settle an argument for us?" Max asked as we walked into the kitchen. "Do you think Mike should say he loves someone one second then lie and say he doesn't love them?" Max exclaimed.

"The way that you put that is such bullshit" I exclaimed. "It's not bullshit Mike. This is your whole problem, and it's also precisely the reason why El dumped your ass, Vee will do the same of she isn't being dumb like she always is" Max said.

"El dumped you?" Nancy asked "yes she did, don't call Vee dumb she saved us from your psychotic brother!" I exclaimed "no actually El saved our lives, if you paid attention at the hospital she saved our asses, Vee wasn't even doing anything she was just sitting around being a baby" Max said.

"El and Vee aren't stupid, they know they're abilities better than any of us" Nancy said "exactly thank you" Max said "and as far as the problem goes El is her own person with her own free will" Nancy said as Max kept saying exactly.

"But if Mike doesn't love El anymore, people shouldn't convince him to love her" Nancy said "exactl-what!?" Max said "Mike has his own free will as well" Nancy said.

"I also forgot to say that Max used El's powers to spy on us!" I exclaim "wait what?" Lucas asked confused "oh, Max didn't tell you this?" I asked Lucas "no!?" Lucas said still very confused "your girlfriend used El's powers to spy on us" I said to Lucas.

"No no no, I did not make her. It was her idea, and why are we even talking about this seriously?" Max asked "Yeah who cares?" Will asked "I care!" Lucas exclaimed "yeah I guess girlfriend's don't lie, they spy" I said.

"We were just having fun, and joking around" Max said "wouldn't it've been so funny is I was taking a massive shit or something!?" I exclaim "you weren't?" Max said furrowing her eyebrows in disgust "but what if I was?" I ask "then gross!" Max exclaimed.

"Seriously, Mike?" Nancy asked "I'm just trying to demonstrate how careless Max is with El's powers, but more specifically Vee's powers. You're treating Vee like she's some kind of machine when she's not a machine, and I don't want her to die like she almost did at the pool or die looking for the flayed when they've obviously vanished off the face of the earth. So can we please just come up with a new plan because I love her and I don't want to lose her!" I exclaimed pouring my heart out. We heard the door open and we all turned to see Vee and El.

"What's going on?" Vee asked "nothing, nothing!" I exclaim quickly "just a family discussion" Lucas laughed "oh" Vee started "we found him" Vee said refferring to her and El "found who?" Nancy asked.