The Flayed pt 1

Vee's POV:
" I found him" El said as she looked for Hopper. "Where is he?" Max asked "woods" El replied "w-woods?" I ask "it's a forest basically" Mike told me. "He's with... Will's mom" El said "my-my mom?" Will asked.

"What are they doing?" Max asked "I'll-annoy... they're going to Ill-annoy" El said. "Mike breakfast!" a woman shouted "not now mom!" Mike shouted back. "Illinois? Illinois, like the state of Illinois?" Mike asked El. "Ill-annoy" El said shrugging.

El and Max were in the bathroom. "Hey Mike?" I asked "yeah?" He asked turning to me "is H-Hop okay?" I asked "yeah I mean I think he is-- oh my God your neck does it hurt!?" Mike frantically asked "o-okay when I talk" I replied.

We heard a knock on the door. "Not now mom!" Mike yelled "Mike open the door" Nancy yelled back.

Mini time skip

"It was the same thing, the same thing that happened to Will last year, and look at this. Look at the body temperatures" Nancy said sliding a piece of paper with numbers over the table. "He likes it cold" Will said "okay so this crazy old woman who was eating fertilizer-" Mike started "Mrs. Driscoll" Nancy said sighing. "Right, yeah Mrs. Driscoll. What time was this attack?" Mike asked.

"Last night" Nancy replied "Right, but what time last night?" Mike asked "Around 9:00" Nancy replied "You waited all night to call?" Jonathan asked "I was waiting for the doctors to run some tests" Nancy replied.

"You weren't there?" Will asked "Well, I'm here now aren't I?" Jonathan exclaims "hallelujah!" Nancy said sarcastically "ooh" Lucas said. "Uhm, so, wh-what time was...your sauna test?" Nancy asked "Around 9:00" all of us replied.

"Well, that proves it, that proves my theory" Nancy said "she's flayed, just like Billy" Mike said "flayed?" Jonathan asked "the Mind Flayer. He flays people, takes over their minds. Once they do that, they basically become him" Mike said.

"If there are two flayed-" Lucas started "-we have to assume there are more" Will finished. "Heather, Billy was doing something to her. She was scared, she was screaming bad screams" El said worry in her voice. "What's a good scream?" Lucas asked. "Max said-" El starts "-doesn't matter" Max cut her off.

"Im sorry, I'm lost who is Heather? And who are you?" Nancy asked pointing at me "this is Vee she's like El but Vee has different powers" Mike said "Heather's a lifeguard at the pool" Max said "Heather Holloway?" Nancy exclaimed, and El nods.

Jonathan and Nancy share worried glances "Tom" they both said.

We all walk outside and go into a car. Me, Mike, and Will all sat next to each other in the back. "Seatbelts" Nancy said, I didn't know what a seatbelt was so Mike buckled it for me. Will rolled his eyes. What's his problem?