The Battle of Starcourt pt 2

Vee's POV:
Me and Mike sat in the back of the car as Nancy tried starting the car but it only made a sputtering sound. Jonathan and Nancy got out of the car.

Mike was holding my hand (when does he not though?) I got scared because I heard another engine roaring. Nancy came pounding on the window's "back in the mall!" She shouted. Mike and Max put my arms around the back of their necks and ran.

Time skip

"Scoops Troop, I repeat do you copy? We're trapped in the mall and are in need of emergency transportation. Scoops Troop do you copy? Billy has found us and has also disabled our car, and we're trapped in the mall" Mike spoke into the walky talky pacing back and forth.

We were all over at the car El flipped, well me, I was using my powers and I tried flipping the car but it didn't budge. "Let me try" El said "I can do it" she said smiling at me, she also tried flipping the car but it didn't work.

We all took metal poles and we were trying to flip the car on it's side "all right fantastic, now all the way ready?" Jonathan asked and we flipped the car on it's side "told you" Mike started "physics" Mike finished.

I walked over to the trash can and started digging for a Coke can. I finally found one and stood it up focusing on it. Nothing happened, my powers were gone "Vee" Mike started and I looked at him "are you okay?" Mike asked and I nodded.

"Nancy!" Mike yelled, we all looked up and saw the mind flayer. "Come on!" Mike yelled as him and Max put my arms around the back of their necks. Mike found somewhere to hide and me, Mike, El, and Max ducked down. I could here it getting closer.

"It's turned away, if we go upstairs now. We'll make it." Mike whispered to Max "no way, not with Vee's leg" Max whispered back "we have to try" Mike whispered "there's another way we can get out" I said "through the Gap" I said and Mike looked at the monster. "Okay, now" Mike whispered grabbing my hand.

We made it to the Gap, but El tripped on something gaining the monsters attention. The monster walked into the store using a few of it's tentacles to find us. The monster thought it saw me but it was just a mannequin, it throws the mannequin and it lands next to us. One of the tentacles went next to Mike's head. The monster heard a noise and it went away. "Let's go." Mike said grabbing my hand.

Time skip

We got to the parking lot and we saw Billy's car on fire. "Shit!" Max exclaimed. "Go! Go! Go! Go!" Mike shouted. Mike and Max had my arms around the back of their necks and they were running. "In here, in here" Mike said "okay, come on, come on, come on, come on...." Mike said pressing the buttons on the elevator.

Max walked out of the room to try and talk to Billy, but he hit her instead. Mike ran up to Billy, but Billy pushed Mike against a wall. Me and El had our arms out "no more!" I exclaimed, but he threw me and El into the wall. Billy picked up me and El and walked away.

He lied us down on the ground outside of Scoops Ahoy. He crouched down to me and El. "Don't be afraid. It'll be over soon. Just try and stay very....still" Billy whispered to El. The monster came towards and El shook me awake hugging me.

"Flay this you ugly piece of shit!" Lucas yelled throwing fireworks at the mind flayer. A firework landed in its mouth and it started screeching.

"Hey asshole! Over here!" Steve shouted. El and I were still lying on the ground. Billy was flailing his arms in pain. El got up and started running, luckily she ran away and started throwing fireworks. I started crawling away but Billy pulled me back, I started screaming feeling my wound being opened again.

Billy was on top of me (that sounded wrong 🤣😢) I started getting flashbacks of when I was in his head. "Seven feet" I gasped, he just stared at me. "You told her... the wave was seven feet. You ran to her on the beach. There were seagulls. She wore a hat with... a blue ribbon. A long dress with a red flower. Blue-and y-yellow sandals covered in sand. She was pretty" I said "she was really pretty" I cried out.

"And you... you were happy" I cried out smiling, I touched Billy's cheek as he closed his eyes tearing up. The fireworks went out and Billy got off of me. I scooted back as a tentacle reached out for me but Billy blocked it. The mind flayer took two tentacles and put them around his waist stabbing him, the mind flayer finally took one of it's really big tentacles and stabbed Billy in the heart.

"Billy!" I heard Max shout, the mind flayer let go of Billy and Billy fell to the ground grunting, the mind flayer roared as it crashed down which meant Hopper was okay! And he closed the gate with Joyce and Murray!

Mike ran up to me "Vee!" Mike exclaimed relieved "Mike!" I exclaimed relieved as well, Mike hugged me and I hugged back "are you okay?" I asked him "I'm fine but are you okay?" Mike asked and I nodded.

"Billy?" Max asked walking over to Billy holding onto his shoulders "Billy, Billy, get up, please Billy get up, please" Max said "I'm sorry" Billy said. "Billy..." Max said starting to tear up shaking Billy "Billy Billy. Wake up Billy get up. Please Billy..." Max said full on crying now. Even though me and Max had our ups and downs I pulled her in for a hug and she accepted falling into my arms crying. "It's okay, it's okay" I said starting to tear up feeling bad for her.

Time skip

I was outside with a bandage on my head, El came running over to me. "Vee!" She exclaimed hugging me "El!" I exclaimed as well hugging her back, we were both crying in each others arms "I'm sorry I left you Vee" she said "it's okay" I said. "Now let's go look for Hopper!" I exclaimed smiling "yeah!" She said putting my arm around the back of her neck.

Me and El spent at least one minute looking for Hopper "Hopper!" I shouted, starting to tear up "H-Hopper!" I exclaimed between sobs, I saw Joyce look over at me I gave her look that was saying 'is Hopper alive?' Joyce nodded her head no starting to tear up. "No!" Me and El shouted falling down onto our knees "dad!" El exclaimed sobbing. I hugged El crying uncontrollably. I love you Hopper, and you were a very good man, I hope it's better up there.

It was so sad writing the Hopper part 😢😢💞💕 I am not going to be including every person's quote. 💞💕😢😢