The Bite pt 3

Vee's POV:
All of us were in the frozen food section while El was looking for Billy, I sat next to Mike as he held my hand. Lucas was drinking Coke while Max stood next to him.

"Quiet" Max told Lucas "sorry" Lucas said "how do you even drink that?" Mike asked "because it's delicious" Lucas said "what?" Mike and Max say at the same time.

"It's like Carpenter's The Thing, no question about it. But the remake" Lucas started, taking a sip of his Coke sighing. "Sweeter, bolder... better" Lucas said.

"You're insane." Mike whispered "So you prefer the original Thing?" Lucas asked "What? No I'm I'm not talking about The Thing, I'm talking about new Coke" Mike answered "it's the same concept dude" Lucas said "uh, actually it's not the same concept" Mike said.

"It is the same concept" Lucas said "no it's not" Mike exclaimed "yes it is" Lucas exclaimed "hey!" El said ripping her blindfold off "sorry" Lucas and Mike said. "Did you... find him?" Mike asked.

"The movies? Dustin's so freaked out about the gate, he decides to watch a movie? Yeah makes total sense" Lucas ranted "You're positive he said "gate" and, not "great" Max asked "Yeah like, "this movie I'm watching is great" Will suggested.

"It sounded like gate" I said "which would explain how the mindflayer's still alive" Mike said. "Yeah we just have to shut it again" Max said "then the monster dies" Will said.

"But if not, we always have Lucas' fireworks" Max said sarcastically "keep mocking my plan Max. Keep mocking it, I wanna hear you say it again, because you keep doubting me" Lucas said.

Time skip

El made the care go off as we all stood on the balcony in the mall. I helped her push the car and knock over some guys. We all walked to the edge of the balcony and saw Dustin, Steve, and two other girls they all smiled at us. We went down the escalator, Mike still having my arm wrapped around the back of his neck.

"You flung that thing like a hot wheel!" Dustin exclaimed embracing me and Mike in a big hug. "Lucas?" The little girl asked "what are you doing here?" Lucas asked "ask them it's their fault" she said pointing at Steve "true, um, yeah totally true it's absolutely our fault" Steve said "I don't understand what happened to that car" Robin said. "Great another nerd" Erica said "and...seriously another kid?" Steve asked.

"Vee and El have superpowers" Dustin said pointing at me and El. "I'm sorry?" Robin asked "superpowers, they can do stuff with their mind, c'mon catch up" Steve said "another kid seriously?" Steve asked smiling at me "that's Vee and El?" Erica asked "who's Vee and El?" Robin asked "I'm sorry who are you?" Nancy asked "I'm Robin I work with Steve."

"She cracked the top-secret code" Dustin said. "Yeah which is how we found out about the Russians in the first place" Steve explained "Russians? Wait what Russians?" Jonathan asked "the Russians!" Steve exclaimed "those were Russians?" Max asked "some of them" Erica said "what are you talking about" Lucas asked "didn't you here our code red?" Dustin asked "Yeah, but I couldn't understand half of what you were saying" Mike said "goddamn low battery" Dustin exclaimed.

"How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery?" Steve asked "Well, didn't everything work out Steve?" Dustin asked "work out? We almost died?" Erica asked "Yeah but we didn't did we?" Dustin asked "it was pretty dang close" Steve said.

They're bickering was annoying me so I started walking away. My head was hurting a little bit and my eyes were starting to get heavy. Before I could walk back to the group I fell to the ground with a thud.

Mike's POV (okay I see you Mikey)

"Woah, woah, woah Vee! Vee!" I exclaimed running over to her "what's wrong with her?" Erica asked "hey, hey what's wrong? What's wrong?" I asked her. "My leg, my leg" Vee said.

"Okay, okay her leg" Jonathan said taking off the bandage, we all saw something moving in her leg. Everyone groaned in disgust as she started whimpering, I could've started crying hearing her in pain. "Vee! Vee! Are you okay, Vee! Vee! Vee!" I shouted. She let out a very loud scream.

Mike is so caring and soft 😢😢💕💞