The Sauna Test pt 2

This is a long chapter it's 1264 words long sorry. But anyways enjoy
Vee's POV:
"I don't know, he looks pretty normal to me" Max said as we spyed on her brother at the community pool. "Normal, how many times have you seen him with a shirt on?" Lucas asked. "I mean, it's a little weird" Max replied.

"More than a little, he was in a tub of ice. The Mind Flayer likes it cold. Plus everything El saw-" Mike said looking at Max. "But he's lounging at the pool, which is, like, the least Mind Flayer thing ever." Max said.

"Not necessarily. The Mind Flayer likes to hide. He only used me when he needed me." Will started and we all looked at him. "Its like... like your dormant. And then, when he needs you, your activated." Will finished "okay so we just...wait until he gets activated." Max said

"No. What if he hurts somone?" Mike asked "or kills someone." Will added "we can't take that chance" Mike started "we need to find out if he's the host" Mike finished.

Mike started walking away. "Where are you going?" El asked "I have an idea. Boys only." Mike replied "seriously?" Max exclaimed "just trust me on this one. Also Vee can come too" Mike said as me Mike, Will, and Lucas walked away.

Mike's POV:
"Okay so we just wait until the pool closes, until everyone leaves, and we somehow get him to come to come from here... and get him into here" I explain to everyone. I opened the sauna's door to reveal a bunch of half-naked old men "hey shut the door!" A guy yelled "hey, come on, kid shut it!" Another guy yelled.

I slammed the door as quick as I could, and put my back against it. "And look, the controls are right here. It's perfect" I exclaimed proudly. "Will it get hot enough?" Will asked.

"220 degrees" I reply. "We just have to figure out how to get him in here" I start I say. "Then, we lock him in..." Will started "heat him up..." Lucas finished "No matter what happens, we'll know. We'll know for sure" I said.

Me and El were talking and I lied to her about her being the most important thing to me. I think I like Vee more.

Vee's POV:
I saw El storm out of the supply closet looking very mad. I went into the supply closet and saw Mike. "Oh um... hey Vee" Mike said smiling at me "hi, are you okay?" I asked him putting my supplies on the floor.

"Um I think my feeling for you are getting stronger but I don't know" Mike started "can you maybe see what I'm thinking right now?" Mike finished, and I nodded smiling at him.

I held Mike's hand in mine.

Mike's mind:
I think I really really like Vee.

I think it's to early to say this but I think I love Vee.

Back to Vee's POV:
"So do you know what I'm thinking?" Mike asked "you like me more than El?" I asked "that's what I don't know" Mike said.

"Mike" I said. Mike looked at me and I put my lips softly on his lips. Mike pulled away when his walky-talky started speaking "Mike are you there" me and Mike heard Max's voice "yeah!" He shouted "Where are you guys?" Max asked "I'm coming. Just... hold on a second" Mike said turning off his walky-talky.

"We have to go!" Mike helped me up and I picked up the supplies. And ran out of the supply closet.

Time Skip
It was dark outside, and no one was at the pool right now.

We were all outside of the men's locker room. Mike came up to me "hey can you still help El out with your powers?" Mike asked me "yes" I replied. "Okay great" he said smiling at me. I smiled back.

Mini Time Skip
Mike talked through the walky-talky, as Billy was walking around looking for him.

"Hey behind you" Mike said through the walky-talky. Billy turned around and saw El, she slammed him into the wall.

"Now!" Mike shouted as we all ran in. El shut the door, and Mike, Will, and Lucas locked the door.

"Max" Billy said "Do it" Max said and Will turned the heat up all the way.

Tiny Time Skip
"Max! Let me out of here!... let me out... you kids you think this is funny? You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?" Billy said and spat on the door window "you little shits think this is funny!? What is this? Open the door. Open the door! Open the door! Open the goddamn door!" Billy yelled as he crouched down on the floor so none of us saw him.

Will ran up to the thermometer "we're at 220" Will exclaimed before walking back over to us.

Billy grunted then began to sob "Its not my fault. It's not my fault. It's not my fault, Max. I promise you. It's not my fault."

Max walked up to the window "what's not your fault, Billy?" Max asked "I've done things, Max. Really... bad things. I didn't mean to. He made me do it" Billy cried. "Who made you do it?" Max asked him "I don't know, it's like a shadow. Like a giant shadow. Please, Max" Billy said.

"What did he make you do?" Max asked "it's not my fault, okay? Max, please. Please, believe me, Max, it's not my fault. I tried to stop him, okay? I did. Please believe me, Max. Please believe me" Billy said still crying. Max put her hand on the window.

"Billy, it's gonna be okay" Max said "Max, please" Billy said "It's gonna be okay. We want to help you. You just have to talk to us, okay? You have to talk to us. I believe you, Billy. We'll figure it out together, okay?" Max said trying to comfort him.

"I feel him. He's activated." Will said shuddering "Max, get away from the door" Mike said "what?" Max asked "get away from the door!" Mike shouted. Max yelped as Billy shattered the window with a sharp object.

"Let me out you bitch! Let me out! I'll fucking gut you" Billy yelled as he threw the pole to the side. Lucas used his slingshot and hit Billy in the face.

The lights started flickering. Billy tried bursting the door open. El stood in front of us her arms blocking us. "He can't get out, can he?" Max asked "No way. No way" Lucas replied.

Billy burst through the door. We all backed up as El picked picked up a weight off the rack and threw it at Billy. He went flying into the wall. Billy pushed the weight off him and pulled El's hair back. He started choking her before I teleported and was put in the chokehold instead.

I started coughing, and tried to get air. I felt my breathing pipe closing. I saw Mike hit Billy in the back with a pole. "Go to help you piece of shit!-" Mike said Billy fell to the ground, so Billy dropped me. Billy threw the pole in the other direction.

Billy started walking towards Mike, pushing him against the wall. Before he could hit Mike I threw him through the wall.

I fell in front of Mike. He started sliding down the wall with me in his arms, I was crying. He gave me a hug and we walked back to the group and El gave me a death glare.

Through the hole I threw him through we all saw Billy run away.