The Battle of Starcourt pt 1

Vee's POV:
I continued to cry, my leg was hurting so bad I just wanted it to be over. "What is that?" Erica asked "there's something in there" Mike said "ow!" I yelled still crying and whimpering. "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" Dustin exclaimed.

"Keep her talking, keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan said getting up to get something. "Hey it's okay we got you, let's get her on the side" Mike said. Robin started telling a story about the goalie on her soccer team.

"Robin?" Steve said "yeah?" She asked "your not helping" Steve said "okay sorry" she responded. Jonathan came running back "okay, all right Vee? This is going to hurt like hell, okay?" Jonathan asked me, I nodded my head.

"I need you to stay real still, here bite down on this" Jonathan said handing Mike a wooden spoon. Mike put the spoon in my mouth as Jonathan had the knife up to my wound. "Do it" Mike ordered "okay" Jonathan said.

He dug the knife in my wound and I started crying really hard. Jonathan stuck his fingers in my wound and I started whimpering trying to tell him to stop but it wouldn't come out. "Jonathan!" Nancy shouted "hey, stop talking!" Jonathan ordered.

He kept pushing his fingers in my cut. "Stop!" Mike shouted and he took his fingers out of my cut. "I can do it" I said sitting up "I can do it" I repeated, putting my hand out.

I used my powers shouting, I shouted so much it broke the glass to one of the store's. I got the thing out of my leg and threw it across the mall floor.

I heard something being squished, and we all looked up to see Hopper, Joyce, and some bald guy.

Time skip

"The mind flayer it built this monster here in Hawkins, to stop all power against it which is Vee and El, once they're killed they pave a way into our world. "And it almost did. That was just one tiny piece, me and Jonathan saw one at the hospital just smaller" Nancy explained.

"How big is this "mind flayer?"" Hopper asked "at least thirty feet if not bigger" Jonathan said "uhm yeah. It sorta destroyed your cabin, sorry" Lucas said. "Okay so, just to be clear... this big fleshy spider thing that hurt Vee, it's some kind of gigantic weapon?" Steve asked as I layed down on Hopper's shoulder, and Mike sat on the other side holding my hand.

"Yes" Nancy said "but instead, of like screws and metal the mind flayer made it's weapon with... melted people?" Steve asked "yep" Nancy said. "Yeah okay I'm just--just making sure" Steve said.

"Are we sure this thing is still out there...still alive?" Joyce asked "Vee and El beat the shit out of it... but yeah it's still alive" Max said. "But if we close the gate again" Will started "We cut the brain off from the body" Max continued "and kill it, theoretically" Lucas finished. "Yoo-hoo! Yoo-hoo!" The bald guy shouted.

Time skip

"Okay, so this is what Alexei called "the hub" now the hub takes us to the vault room" the bald guy explained "okay, but where's the gate?" Hopper asked "right here, now I don't really know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room...maybe 50 feet or so" the bald guy explained. "Makes sense" I said quietly.

"More like 500... what, you're just going to waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something?" Erica interrupted "I'm sorry what did you say?" The bald guy asked but Erica didn't respond "okay, who are you?" The bald guy asked "Erica Sinclair, who are you?" Erica asked rolling her eyes "Murray... Bauman" Murray said.

"Listen Mr. Bunman I'm not trying to tell you how to do things around here... but I've been down in that shithole for 24 hours and with all due respect, you all do what this man tells you you're all gonna die." Erica said "I'm sorry, why is this four year old speaking to me?" Murray asked.

"Um. I'm ten you bald bastard" Erica shouted "Erica!" Lucas shouted. "Just the facts!" Erica shouted. "She's right, you're all gonna die, but you don't have to. Excuse me, sorry, may I?" Dustin asked. "Please" Murray said.

"Okay see this room here? This is the storage facility, there's a hatch in there that feeds into their underground ventilation system. Now that my friends will lead you to the base of the weapon. It's a bit of a maze down there, but between me and Erica we can show you the way" Dustin explained.

"You can show us the way?" Hopper repeated Dustin's words "don't worry, you can do all the fighting and the dangerous hero shit, and we'll be your handy....navigators" Dustin said. "No" Hopper said shaking his head "nope he said continuing to shake his head.

Time skip

"He's gonna die, they're gonna die" Erica said "yep, most likely" Dustin said. "You guys survived" Lucas pointed out. "Barley, we could've really used you guys down there" Dustin said "could've used you up here too" Mike said smiling "yeah, we really missed you dude" Lucas said "Yeah big time" Will said.

"Please don't cry nerds" Erica said gagging "Erica" Lucas said annoyed "keep saying my name and see what happens" Erica said. "Hey heads up, you can navigate, just from someplace safe" Hopper said throwing a walky talky to Dustin "it's not that simple" Dustin said "the signal won't reach" Erica pointed out.

"Not with this. You need something with a high enough frequency band to relay with the Russians' radio tower, but if you want that to work, you need to have someone who has both seen their comms room and has access to a super-powered handcrafted radio tower. One preferably already situated at the highest point in Hawkins, oh wait that's me. If you want us to navigate, you got us. But we will need a head start..." Dustin said "and a car" Dustin finished. Dustin, Steve, Robin, and Erica all left to go navigate.

Time skip

We were saying goodbye to everyone. I was with El and Hopper, which means me on one side and El on the other side. "Our batteries are low but... it will recharge" El said. "I know it will kid, I know" Hopper said.

"We can fight" El said "better than any of us, but right now I need you both safe" Hopper said "this thing is after the both of you, it's not after me. Do you guys understand?" Hopper asked, me and El didn't respond.

"Hey... I need you guys to understand" Hopper said, me and El nodded. "Hey, we should probably go" Mike said. Me and El both did a group hug with Hopper I didn't want to lose him, he took me in when I could've been a murderer, I love him.

Mike walked over to us and he helped me up putting my arm around the back of his neck. "Mike" Hopper said "please be careful" Hopper said, and Mike nodded, Max put my other arm around the back of her neck.

When Vee said she loved Hopper I honestly wanted to cry 😢😢💞