E Pluribus Unum pt 2

Vee's POV:
We all sat on the couch and watched as El looked for Billy, me and Mike held hands while Max would look over once in a while and roll her eyes.

Eleven pulled the blindfold off, and wiped her bloody nose "What's he doing now?" Max asked.

Tiny time skip

"And that's not normal right?" Nancy asked "Billy staying in his room on the Fourth of July? No, that's not normal" Max said "He wants us to find him" Will said "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. If we go to Billy, then the rest of the flayed know where we are." Nancy said.

"It's a trap I agree. We'll be ambushed." Mike explained "we won't be surprised. We'll know that they're coming and we'll kick they're flayed butts" Lucas said "you mean El will kick they're butts" Max said "Vee and El" I correct Max.

Mini time skip

"It's too risky." Mike said "yeah, and unnecessary. Killing the flayed won't stop the mindflayer. We have to find out where it's spreading from. We have to find the source" Nancy explained.

"Billy knows it. Billy's been there. To the source" El said. "Great we can have Vee go in his mind and teleport there, find out where it is, and then tell us" Nancy said "yeah but-" Mike said but I interrupted him "it's a trap, I know. We can't go to Billy, but if I can get in his mind, teleport to the source I can find it, it won't be easy but it will be better than not knowing where the source is." I explained and Mike had a worried look on his face.

Mini time skip

Mike crouched down to where I was on the floor "Vee, I know you think what you're doing is the only way, and you have to do this, but you don't. It's like what happened at the pool Billy's mind is sick, diseased." Mike said "he can't hurt me. Not in there" I reassured Mike.

"We don't know that" Mike said worried, I turn to him and hold his hand "Mike. I need you to trust me" I say looking in his eyes, he looked over to an annoyed and angry El. "Yeah just... be careful" Mike said, I nodded and he went to sit in the reclining chair. I pick up the blindfold and tie it around my head. I close my eyes.

I am now in Billy's room, but it wasn't Billy's room. It was just his body on a bed doing nothing but sitting there. I needed to touch him (that did not sound right, I am so sorry) for this to work.

I got close to him, I put my right hand in his hand, and closed my eyes trying to see if something will happen "Billy..." I say and it echoes "I want to see.... I want to see what happened" I say and it echoed again.

He looks up at me with hope in his eyes, then grabbed my wrist tightly "no!" I say my voice still echoing "no, no, no, no, no...." I say, he let's go and I fly backwards, I see some of his memories, the one that scared me the most was me and him at the pool.

When I finally stopped falling I sat up and I was on a beach, I remember when I asked papa to take me to the beach but he said 'too dangerous'

Time Skip (I'm to tired to write the whole scene)

I walk into the red smoke, I look at the sign for a factory, I saw a blue car out front with the windshield shattered.

"I think I found it. The source" I said honestly getting a little bit scared. "Where, Vee? Where are you?" Max asked "Brimborn...Steelworks" I said.

"Vee, Vee, we found it. Get out of there. Get out!" Mike shouted. I closed my eyes and went the reverse way I came in. I ripped off my blindfold and panted, but I also look to see everyone gone? Where did they go?

"Mike?" I whimper and stand up "Mike? Mike?" I say looking around the room "Mike! Mike!" I yelled looking frantically around the room.

"He can't hear you." Billy said coming out of one of the rooms, I started whimpering. "You shouldn't have looked for me. Because now, I see you." Billy said putting his cigarette out. "Now, we can all see you" Billy said walking closer to me. "You..let us in. And now... you are going to have to let us stay. Can't you see we have been building this for El, but thank you for being here because now, we are ready to end this quicker. And now it's time. Time to end it. And we are going to end you. And when you are gone, we are going to end your friends, and then we are going to end....everyone."

"Get away!" I scream using my powers to have Billy fly backwards. I started whimpering. "No!" I scream pulling my actual blindfold off. Mike came over next to me and hugged me "Vee" he said comforting me. I sobbed holding onto his arm, he made me feel so safe.

The softness at the end I stan✋💕💞💕