Filler :3

El's POV:
Me and Max were reading magazines after spying on Mike, Will, Lucas, and Vee but why was Vee with them? Hopper burst through my door "Do you knock geez!" Max exclaimed "Yeah geez!" I said "oh, uhh hey I'm sorry, I just thought-" Hopper started "-Mike isn't here" Max said "Max wanted to have a sleepover, is that okay?" I asked "Yeah, yeah, Do your parents know?" Hopper asked "yep" Max said.

"Oh um that's cool, that's um that's really cool" Hopper said "did you need something?" Max asked "uh no, no but um where is Vee?" Hopper asked "she's at Mike's house" I replied "son of a bitch!" Hopper exclaimed leaving my room, Max and I started laughing.

Hopper's POV:
I called Mike's basement phone pissed off (Italics is Mike and Bold is Hopper)

El? Is that you?

No it's Hopper.

Shit.

Yeah shit, where is Vee?

Umm... uhh

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY OTHER DAUGHTER MICHEAL!

She's here with me and Lucas.

What are you thinking, because I don't want you to be around El you can be with Vee?

No, not at all it's just, Max and El left Vee at the mall so I brought her to my house.

Vee and El were at the mall?

Yeah, but it was Max's idea. I haven't even talked to El today, except for when she dumped my ads.

El dumped your ass?

Yeah, but look you can pick up Vee tomorrow, she can sleep on my couch in the basement.

*sighs* fine but I'm picking her up tomorrow in case plans change bring her back to my cabin, go it?

Got it, goodnight.

*hangs up*

I was still pissed off for many reasons 1. Vee and El were at the mall 2. El and Max left Vee at the mall 3. Vee's at Mike's house and 4. Joyce stood me up.

Peachy.