The Case Of The Missing Life Guard pt 2

Vee's POV:
Me, Will, and Lucas spent the night in Mikes basement.

We were all woken up by medieval music playing and Will in a weird outfit. "What's are you doing?" Lucas asked "Yeah Will, can you turn down the music?" Mike complained "please address me by my full name" Will demands "what?" Mike asked "My full name!" Will shouted slamming his stick on the ground.

"Oh my god okay, Will The Wise can you please turn down the music" Mike asked making gestures with his hand to turn down the music. "That is not music that... is the sound of destiny! I have seen into the future and I have seen that today is a new day... a day free of girls!" Will said "am I not a girl Will?" I asked, Will didn't respond "what is happening right now?" Lucas asked. "Will come on" Mike groaned.

I threw a pillow and hit Will with it. "A tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force from the swamps of Kruzatan" Will said.

"Will it's so early" Mike complained "is it, is it early Micheal? Tell that to the villagers crying for your help, the children so frightened they cannot sleep. Are you truly going to let them parish or become the heroes you were always meant to be" Will asked walking towards us.

"Uh... can I at least take a shower first?" Lucas asked, still tired.

Time Skip
Lucas was in the shower, and Will was finishing setting up the game. "Hopper called last night, he was really mad at me" Mike said "Hopper? My Hopper?" I asked. "Yeah your Hopper. He thinks me and you are together, I mean your really pretty but-" Mike said blushing "pretty?" I asked "Yeah, it means your attractive it's a good thing don't worry" Mike said.

"So I'm pretty?" I ask "Yeah, your pretty" Mike said smiling at me. "Your pretty" I say and Mike laughs "thanks but you would call a guy handsome" he says smiling at me and I smiled back.

Mike's POV:
I think Vee is really pretty, her hair is longer than when I met El at first, her pretty e/c eyes, and h/c hair, and her smile is really pretty.

Vee's POV:
"Do you guys hear that... it sounds like thunder but, no wait. That's not thunder it's... a horde of juju zombies! Sir Mike, your action" Will said as they were playing there game, I could tell Mike and Lucas didn't want to play, but they did it for Will, that was sweet of them.

"What should I do?" Mike asked Lucas "attack?" He said shrugging his shoulders "Okay I attack with my flail" Mike said "whoosh you miss. Your gmail clanks the stone, the zombie horde lumbers toward you and... the juju bites your arm. Flesh tears! Aah, seven points of damage!" Will said.

"Oh no, my arm Lucas look, my arm" Mike said sarcastically, and Lucas laughs. "Sir Lucas the zombie horde roars! Do you fight back or do you run?" Will asked, Lucas was trying not to laugh, before Lucas could talk the phone rings. "No! It's a distraction! A trap. Do not answer it" Will shouted over the music. "But what if it's Hopper calling that he's on his way over. Or El wanting to get back together?" Mike said, and Lucas and Mike got up. "Wait, no!" Will said trying to protest.

"El!" Mike said "no, sorry, not interested" Mike said "telemarketers" Mike said sighing. "Maybe we should just call them" Lucas suggested "we can do that?" Mike asked. "I think so" Lucas said. "Yeah but what would we say?" Mike asked.

"We'll say nothing! The Khusiar tribe still needs your guys' help" Will said "all right then, I'll use my torch to set fire to the chamber, sacrificing ourselves, killing the juju's, and saving the Khusiar. We all live on as heroes in the memories of the Kalamar" Mike said "victory" Lucas said, as Mike and Lucas high fived.

"Okay fine, you guys win, congratulations" Will said turning off the music and taking off his costume. "Will I was just messing around" Mike apologized "hey let's finish for real, how much longer is the campaign?" Mike asked.

"Just forget it Mike" Will shouted "no we want to keep playing right?" Mike asked Lucas "y-yeah totally" Lucas stuttered "We'll just call the girls afterwards" Mike said. "I said forget it Mike! Okay, I'm going home" Will said picking up his bag.

"Come on Will" Lucas said trying to make Will stay. "Move!" Will exclaimed as he pushed Lucas out of the way. Mike ran after Will.

"Do you like Mike?" Lucas asked me "like?" I questioned "like more than a friend?" Lucas said "friend but a handsome friend" I said, and Lucas laughed. "Don't tell El that" Lucas said

Time Skip
I was on the back of Mike's bike as he biked to Will's house along with Lucas, it was cold and rainy.

We made it to Will's house. And got off the bikes. "Mike banged on the door "Will! Will, I'm sorry man alright? I was being a total asshole. Please can you just outside so we can talk." Lucas walked over to the window and started banging on it shouting Will's name.

Time Skip
We all ran to Will's backyard and saw him holding his neck "Will are you alright?" Mike asked "he's back" Will replied letting go of his neck.