The Bite pt 1

Vee's POV:
"He said that he was building something for El, but when I came along it was going to be quicker" I said still silently crying. "Building something... is he talking about the flayed?" Max asked.

"So, he's building an army, just like we thought" Lucas said pacing around the room. "Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread" Mike started "he's building it to stop Vee and El." Will finished.

"Last year, El closed the gate. I have a feeling that really pissed him off. And the mindflayer knows that she's the only thing that can stop him. Now he's after Vee as well?" Mike said "he said he was originally building it for El, but now that I'm here it's for both of us." I said.

"If Vee and El are out of the way-" Mike started "-game over" Lucas finished. "He also said that he was going to kill all of you" I said "oh yeah, well that's nice" Max said sarcastically.

Nancy walked over to the window. "Do you guys hear that?" She asked "it's just the fireworks" Jonathan reassured her "Billy" Nancy started "when he told you this, it was here, in this room?" Nancy finished, I nodded.

"He knows we're here" Will said holding his hand up to the back of his neck. We all ran outside and saw, what was from the mall except bigger rustling in the trees.

Mike and I boarded up the windows. "Yeah that's good, like that" Mike said "Hey, get away from the windows" Nancy said.

Little time skip

"It's close" Will said, I heard some branches snapping and Mike grabbed my hand as If he was saying 'its okay I'm here.' "Where'd it go?" Max asked, it was quiet untilone of the creature's tentacles broke through the wall trying to get El.

Jonathan tried cutting the tentacle, but got thrown into the wall, Nancy started shooting it until it tried getting her. I used my powers and snapped off the hand looking thing.

Two tentacles came through the wall and El helped me this time, since there were two. I snapped off one of the hand looking things and El snapped off the other one.

The thing came through the roof grabbing my left leg. I started screaming and whimpering before Mike grabbed both of my arms, soon the others joined in grabbing my arms.

"Nancy, shoot it!" Jonathan yelled, Nancy shot the creature a few times but it wasn't helping, I was screaming because it was starting to get painful. "Come on Lucas!" Max yelled.

Lucas tried cutting it with the ax, Lucas made one last cut and I fell on the ground beside Mike "Vee, Vee are you okay?" Mike exclaimed, I nodded. Mike saw part of the creature still stuck on my leg, he pulled it off and I screamed in pain.

I stood up put both of my hands up, and screamed loudly. I separated the creature. I fell back into Mike's arms (Now they're playing trust fall?)

Mike and Max put my arms around they're necks and started running to the car, I sat in the back with Mike. "Drive! Drive!" Mike shouted to Nancy.

The next chapter will be so cute 😢💞